So today I have but day off 😁 today I am going to get my cars windshield replaced. And it only cost me 240$😅
    Insurance paying for it?
    10-06-2016 07:11 PM
    Amazing! Google is really stepping up their game with this new VR device...

Its almost to real!!
    10-06-2016 08:29 PM
    Insurance paying for it?
    Nope. The crack on the windshield has been there for a while now. Its more of a repair I've been wanting to do
    azcruz and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2016 08:30 PM
    That is the problem with college, noone supervises you and you don't need to go to lectures, only to practice.
    http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...-zenbook-ux410

This laptop should be in your budget. I saw it for $650 at the Microsoft store last Friday. Very nice device for the price.
    10-06-2016 10:07 PM
    99, looks like Vlad at the Verge wrote a nice piece today about how people are ******** over the Pixel needlessly...

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-06-2016 10:56 PM
    So Google forgot about the Galaxy Nexus escapades with how Verizon held users by the nuts in terms of delivering updates...and decided to give Verizon final say in pushing updates for Verizon store bought Pixels? Naturally bootloader unlocked won't happen for those phones either...

The definition of insanity is...

10-06-2016 10:59 PM
    So Google forgot about the Galaxy Nexus escapades with how Verizon held users by the nuts in terms of delivering updates...and decided to give Verizon final say in pushing updates for Verizon store bought Pixels? Naturally bootloader unlocked won't happen for those phones either...

The definition of insanity is...

People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

Oh wait I know! Doing the same thing over again... Such is the world, we've been here before... No lessons learned...
    10-06-2016 11:15 PM
    People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

Oh wait I know! Doing the same thing over again... Such is the world, we've been here before... No lessons learned...
    You forgot Sahib's batting average
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2016 11:18 PM
    http://www.theverge.com/circuitbreak...-zenbook-ux410

This laptop should be in your budget. I saw it for $650 at the Microsoft store last Friday. Very nice device for the price.
    Thanks, I will check it out :)
    10-06-2016 11:24 PM
    People voting for Trump?

This silly Brexit thing?

War in Syria?

Putin?

You and 99 should go do a comedy show and charge iPhone/Pixel prices for tickets with comedy so dry it's like when you try to arouse someone for iPadding and instead of seeing natural lubricant, all you're getting is dust on the fingers...

10-06-2016 11:25 PM
    You and 99 should go do a comedy show and charge iPhone/Pixel prices for tickets with comedy so dry it's like when you try to arouse someone for iPadding and instead of seeing natural lubricant, all you're getting is dust on the fingers...

You're in a great mood tonight. Must be a good iPadding week
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2016 11:28 PM

Now there's an image I'm unlikely to erase from my mind anytime soon. Thanks.
    It's an interesting time to buy a phone. Outside of Rue channeling his inner Chregu (shout out to those who get this reference), there are some interesting options on the market. I'd love to see how Honor skins EMUI 5 to make the Honor 8 more appealing software wise.

I still would take a HTC 10 if somebody gave me one for free. If I were buying a handset now and size wasn't the issue, I'd pick a V20.

Laura Knotek likes this.
    It's better to see dust on the fingers than hearing it cough out dust...

10-06-2016 11:29 PM
    It's an interesting time to buy a phone. Outside of Rue channeling his inner Chregu (shout out to those who get this reference), there are some interesting options on the market. I'd love to see how Honor skins EMUI 5 to make the Honor 8 more appealing software wise.

I still would take a HTC 10 if somebody gave me one for free. If I were buying a handset now and size wasn't the issue, I'd pick a V20.

For free, even I'd try the HTC10. AT&T just announced the price of the V20, a mere $830. Heck, I can buy a SP4 for that kind of money.
    N_LaRUE, libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2016 11:31 PM
    There are a few of these images in my head thanks to MSFTisMIA
    10-06-2016 11:32 PM
    You're in a great mood tonight. Must be a good iPadding week
    Just telling the truth. Ain't nothing more distracting than dealing with dust bunnies in that situation when all you want it a wet slip N slide...

10-06-2016 11:34 PM
    My kid and I've been listening to her for a few days now. She has a phenomenal voice for a young artist!
    10-06-2016 11:35 PM
    For free, even I'd try the HTC10. AT&T just announced the price of the V20, a mere $830. Heck, I can buy a SP4 for that kind of money.
    Well, AT&T typically overcharges for their variants. Still, I don't get why these OEMs don't realize that Apple's resale value is one among a myriad of reasons that allows them to charge that asinine price...and even then, they're still overpriced by a country mile...

10-06-2016 11:36 PM
    There are a few of these images in my head thanks to MSFTisMIA
    Some late night trauma laughs. I'm just waiting for Sahib to ask "what's a slip N slide and a dust bunny?"

10-06-2016 11:38 PM
    Well, AT&T typically overcharges for their variants. Still, I don't get why these OEMs don't realize that Apple's resale value is one among a myriad of reasons that allows them to charge that asinine price...and even then, they're still overpriced by a country mile...

Actually the trade in value deals are quite awesome for ifruit especially when you know how to game the system. And game the system I did for the wife's iPhone 7
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-06-2016 11:38 PM
    Some late night trauma laughs. I'm just waiting for Sahib to ask "what's a slip N slide and a dust bunny?"

Your post reminded me of partial lyrics from this song.
    10-06-2016 11:40 PM
    My kid and I've been listening to her for a few days now. She has a phenomenal voice for a young artist!
    Like her sound. Message is powerful too...we don't see enough young people sharing this with other youth, especially those who really need to be reminded of this...

worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    10-06-2016 11:41 PM
    I'm going to go back to binge watching Luke Cage courtesy of my Samsung Galaxy S7 freebie.
    10-06-2016 11:42 PM
    Like her sound. Message is powerful too...we don't see enough young people sharing this with other youth, especially those who really need to be reminded of this...

Amen!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-06-2016 11:42 PM
142,840 ... 51645165516651675168 ...