The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Stuck in all day meetings with two different suppliers. Tomorrow I might have to go to Minneapolis.

Sent from mTalk
    Is it snowing in Minneapolis yet?
    12-05-2016 01:08 PM
    wow this is insane, I'm in!
    12-05-2016 11:10 PM
    So, I've got an odd issue...

Was trying to sell something on EBay and the bid ended last Friday.... Buyer contacted me on Saturday, said they were having issues with EBay app and asked for my paypal accout name... For some reason a red light didn't go off, and figuring people exchange paypal account names all the time to make payments, I gave him the account... anyhow, payment never came... Fast-forward to this morning and I received a payment in my paypal account from a different user that the person on EBay. Not sure how to handle this one? I guess my concern is that the PayPal account that sent the money could have been from a hacked account.

A) send item as if everything is OK?
    B) contact EBay and/or Paypal, but not sure what to say/ask.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 09:38 AM
    Is it snowing in Minneapolis yet?
    Not yet according to my boss. Currently at airport, waiting to board the plane.
    12-06-2016 09:51 AM
    So, I've got an odd issue...

Was trying to sell something on EBay and the bid ended last Friday.... Buyer contacted me on Saturday, said they were having issues with EBay app and asked for my paypal accout name... For some reason a red light didn't go off, and figuring people exchange paypal account names all the time to make payments, I gave him the account... anyhow, payment never came... Fast-forward to this morning and I received a payment in my paypal account from a different user that the person on EBay. Not sure how to handle this one? I guess my concern is that the PayPal account that sent the money could have been from a hacked account.

A) send item as if everything is OK?
    B) contact EBay and/or Paypal, but not sure what to say/ask.
    Do not send the item right away.
    Find out if the shipping and payee address is verified via PayPal but still don't send it yet.
    Get item cleared from eBay so you don't get hit with seller fees.
    After that, you might want to send it to the buyer and pocket some extra money sans eBay fees.
    Good luck.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-06-2016 09:51 AM
    EBay's customer support is a mess. Sent both Ebay and PP an email inquiring about the sale. Both are in no rush to get back to you.
    12-06-2016 10:25 AM
    Do not send the item right away.
    Find out if the shipping and payee address is verified via PayPal but still don't send it yet.
    Get item cleared from eBay so you don't get hit with seller fees.
    After that, you might want to send it to the buyer and pocket some extra money sans eBay fees.
    Good luck.
    It's odd, when I go to PayPal, the balance is showing, but if I go to Activity, there is no transactions listed, so I can't check the address. Maybe it's just taking a little time to show up in the activity?
    12-06-2016 11:49 AM
    OK, when I go through the email, it says I am OK to ship to a specific address and there is an option to print a packing slip.
    12-06-2016 11:53 AM
    It's odd, when I go to PayPal, the balance is showing, but if I go to Activity, there is no transactions listed, so I can't check the address. Maybe it's just taking a little time to show up in the activity?
    Yup, or if it is a hacked account they might have flagged it. Happens quite a bit.
    sinime likes this.
    12-06-2016 11:53 AM
    OK, when I go through the email, it says I am OK to ship to a specific address and there is an option to print a packing slip.
    I would just sit tight for 24 hours.
    On eBay you can leave a call back N and they usually contact you within 5 minutes or so.
    sinime and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-06-2016 12:02 PM
    IDK if I'll ever use EBay again. This is causing more headaches than it's worth.
    12-06-2016 12:38 PM
    Oh, and turns out, the address for the EBay account is the same as the verified address on the PayPal account.
    12-06-2016 12:40 PM
    Hi I'm curios ! The title says 150k challenge. Looks like another 20k and it will be reached. My question! Then what! Here you go!

if yuo can raed tihs, you hvae a sgtrane mnid, too.
    Can you raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.

i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs forwrad it.

If you can read this, your brain is 50% faster than those who can't
    libra89 likes this.
    12-06-2016 01:14 PM
    Historically, when we reach the challenge point, the thread title gets edited and we set a new challenge point....

Although I'm not sure where to go from here? 200K, 300K?
    libra89 and holdum333 like this.
    12-06-2016 01:28 PM
    and I guess I'm 50% faster, but that and a nickel won't get me a cup of coffee anymore.
    holdum333 likes this.
    12-06-2016 01:29 PM
    Back in the uk. Work tomorrow. Take the good with the bad...
    12-06-2016 01:29 PM
    and I guess I'm 50% faster, but that and a nickel won't get me a cup of coffee anymore.
    I get free coffee from the Jura Giga at work😃
    holdum333, Laura Knotek and sinime like this.
    12-06-2016 07:19 PM
    Historically, when we reach the challenge point, the thread title gets edited and we set a new challenge point....

Although I'm not sure where to go from here? 200K, 300K?
    The rate at which we are crawling it would be logical to put the target as 175K.
    12-06-2016 07:20 PM
    Agree with that. Maybe I should lurk less and ramble here every now and then.
    holdum333 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-06-2016 07:23 PM
    Hi There all you smart people! Here's a whole link you can read, then send some of the good ones to your friends!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=can+...HX4HCakQ7AkIKQ
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:35 PM
    Hi There all you smart people! Here's a whole link you can read, then send some of the good ones to your friends!
    https://www.google.com/search?q=can+...HX4HCakQ7AkIKQ
    I found that info you shared to be interesting.

Come to think of it, that's probably why sometimes I instantly read misspellings as the correct spelling sometimes without realizing.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:37 PM
    I found that info you shared to be interesting.

Come to think of it, that's probably why sometimes I instantly read misspellings as the correct spelling sometimes without realizing.
    Hi fiend! I can get this thread to 150K real soon. I spend a lot of time searching on the web for interesting things. have you ever visited the Sistine Chapel.
    Well here's your chance. Use the wheel and left clicker to move around in this beautiful Chapel.
    Enjoy. This is amazing. How do they create these things! This is one of my favorite links!
    Sistine Chapel
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-06-2016 07:42 PM
    Hope you figured out how to move around in the Chapel
    Attached Thumbnails capture25.jpg   capture26.jpg  
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:49 PM
    Here's some facts you might find interesting about the Sistine Chapel!
    Sistine Chapel: Facts, History & Visitor Information
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:55 PM
    Wow, that is pretty cool! This whole concept is very new to me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-06-2016 07:56 PM
143,206 ... 51995200520152025203 ...