The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Merry Christmas everyone!
    12-25-2016 10:19 PM
    Went out to see Christmas lights with friends and kids after dark. Three iPhones and one Google Pixel. Folks, there is a new sheriff in town. The Pixel just blows everything else out of water. Hands down the best camera experience so far. Sadly it beat my 950 as well.
    libra89, Rose640, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    12-25-2016 10:21 PM
    Went out to see Christmas lights with friends and kids after dark. Three iPhones and one Google Pixel. Folks, there is a new sheriff in town. The Pixel just blows everything else out of water. Hands down the best camera experience so far. Sadly it beat my 950 as well.
    Wow! That's very impressive!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-25-2016 10:33 PM
    We have high winds here and quite warm temperatures, no Hope of a white Christmas in the UK.
    It is windy here, but I can't say the temperatures are nice, river's been frozen for literally weeks now. But as in your case, no snow, and I don't think there will be any.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-26-2016 12:28 AM
    I just watched MKBHD's video, he says the same thing, absolutely best smartphone camera so far.
    12-26-2016 12:29 AM
    12-26-2016 03:22 AM
    OK now I'm not a huge fan of George Michael's but if this wasn't the finishing touch to a crap year I don't know how it can get much worse... Really, 2016 can just **** off now. I've had enough.
    12-26-2016 03:24 AM
    OK now I'm not a huge fan of George Michael's but if this wasn't the finishing touch to a crap year I don't know how it can get much worse... Really, 2016 can just **** off now. I've had enough.
    Quote of the year.
    12-26-2016 05:20 AM
    Quote of the year.
    I have an image that says it all but it would get moderated.
    Ed Boland and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-26-2016 07:18 AM
    Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year everyone!
    libra89, Muessig, N_LaRUE and 1 others like this.
    12-26-2016 09:01 AM
    Oh, so the GF has been so patient in waiting all year to get a new phone. Her iPhone 5S has been "eligible" for an upgrade for a long time. She originally wanted to get the SE when it came out because she said she "loves the size", but I convinced her to wait. Then she started thinking she wanted the 6S... but again, I convinced her to wait... then, I think she finally forgot about the whole phone thing after a while, because she stopped talking about it months ago.

She was very happily surprised yesterday morning when she opened her Christmas present; a new Rose Gold iPhone 7 32GB!

AT&T just happened to have this "Buy One Get One Free" sale going on btw, so I took advantage of it and did a "cross-upgrade" with another one of my lines and got myself the super sexy Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB!

(My 6S Plus wasn't due to upgrade for another 10 months - so now I have both)) maybe I'll take the sim out of the 6S and put it in my 1520... hmmm
    12-26-2016 09:20 AM
    Oh, so the GF has been so patient in waiting all year to get a new phone. Her iPhone 5S has been "eligible" for an upgrade for a long time. She originally wanted to get the SE when it came out because she said she "loves the size", but I convinced her to wait. Then she started thinking she wanted the 6S... but again, I convinced her to wait... then, I think she finally forgot about the whole phone thing after a while, because she stopped talking about it months ago.

She was very happily surprised yesterday morning when she opened her Christmas present; a new Rose Gold iPhone 7 32GB!

AT&T just happened to have this "Buy One Get One Free" sale going on btw, so I took advantage of it and did a "cross-upgrade" with another one of my lines and got myself the super sexy Jet Black iPhone 7 Plus 128GB!

(My 6S Plus wasn't due to upgrade for another 10 months - so now I have both)) maybe I'll take the sim out of the 6S and put it in my 1520... hmmm
    Nice! Let us know how you and also your GF too, likes it! The fact that the Jet Black appears to have no bezels, or lines is so nice to me.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-26-2016 12:28 PM
    I think my Honor smartband broke...and I can't even fix it because it refuses to connect to bluetooth even though it has been working all this time. I could reset it, yes but then I would lose all my data. Restarting hasn't done a thing and neither has turning it off and then back on.

Even though I have mixed feelings about using a smart band, not sure how I feel about it breaking though.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2016 12:39 PM
    I agree! I thought Rick Parfitt might have been the end of this, but no. Will there any musicians left at all that I know?

The holiday discussion with my family even turned to all the musicians lost in 2016, since I got the notifications about George Michael, and my family had seen many of the musicians who died this year in concerts. I'm not the only music fan in my family.
    Last edited by Laura Knotek; 12-26-2016 at 03:03 PM.
    N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    12-26-2016 01:43 PM
    I think my Honor smartband broke...and I can't even fix it because it refuses to connect to bluetooth even though it has been working all this time. I could reset it, yes but then I would lose all my data. Restarting hasn't done a thing and neither has turning it off and then back on.

Even though I have mixed feelings about using a smart band, not sure how I feel about it breaking though.
    See if they will send you a new one under warranty.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-26-2016 02:44 PM
    See if they will send you a new one under warranty.
    That's a great suggestion. In this case, I don't know how it works because I won this one. I'll see what they say though, thanks!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2016 02:52 PM
    And we're not done with this year taking musicians. I just posted another one in my Celebrity Obituary thread.
    12-26-2016 03:02 PM
    And we're not done with this year taking musicians. I just posted another one in my Celebrity Obituary thread.
    Wow this is nuts. :(
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2016 03:06 PM
    This support call is super involved. I have been asked to provide documentation that I won it, such as email proof. I'll see what comes of this though, as I am still on live chat with them. They have been great but wow.

Edit: The final solution offered doesn't make sense. Seriously debating if it's really worth it to go through this for this band. The thing they asked me to do is to call my carrier to change the tower my phone pings to, because that could be affecting my bluetooth connection to the band...

I have connected to it with a phone just on strong WiFi so that makes no sense.
    Last edited by libra89; 12-26-2016 at 04:11 PM.
    12-26-2016 04:00 PM
    Take a look at Sarajevo's air pollution index. What's there to say.

12-26-2016 04:08 PM

http://i.imgur.com/vsEkaLu.png
    That's really sad.😞
    libra89 and Rose640 like this.
    12-26-2016 04:52 PM

How does it compare to Beijing? Sorry to see that it is so bad?
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    12-26-2016 05:02 PM

Whoa, didn't know that an area could be that bad. That is very sad to see.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-26-2016 05:04 PM
    Called the number with no luck. I wasted 2 hours and some of my time.

I have chosen to reset it, and thankfully it worked! I lost 2 months of info though but at least it is working.
    12-26-2016 05:41 PM
    Called the number with no luck. I wasted 2 hours and some of my time.

I have chosen to reset it, and thankfully it worked! I lost 2 months of info though but at least it is working.
    😞 I'm glad you got it working, but that's a bummer the data were lost.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-26-2016 06:46 PM
142,845 ... 52135214521552165217 ...