$20 says it isn't 😉
    $20 says your mother forgot to add it in but it was supposed to be there...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-29-2016 11:36 PM
    $20 says your mother forgot to add it in but it was supposed to be there...
    Going after me is okay, going after my mother isn't cool.
    12-29-2016 11:37 PM
    I used to be that way. I like one now, no more than two phones at a time. Most I ever had was 7 at once, but that was because I was shipping some to a friend. Most I had at one time for me was 5. I would have come back to Windows 10 as my daily driver had they had better wearable support - tried the Band 2 and didn't like it.
    Wow, I would go nuts with 7! The Vector Watch (Luna) supports Windows 10 Mobile but since it is a bit much, it's better to catch it on sale imo.

Your way makes sense to me. I thought that I would be a two phone gal, but after going to iOS, I loved how everything worked, but the lack of customization got to me. At the same time, I don't want to give up my iPhone, so three it is.

Honestly, I won 2 of the Androids recently, but the other one is the one I bought myself and use. As for the 2 WPs, the short version is that I missed the 550, had it, and was over it. Got a 650 that is nice and I'm liking it. Probably going to give that 550 away.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-29-2016 11:39 PM
    Well, my favorite phone I tried this year was the Xiaomi Mi5. If it had proper LTE support, I'd still be using it as my daily driver. The phone that just disappointed me at the time of usage was the 950XL.

I'm glad to have given up this hobby. It got tiresome, really.
    12-29-2016 11:40 PM
    Going after me is okay, going after my mother isn't cool.
    Wasn't going after her. Sorry you took it that way.
    12-29-2016 11:41 PM
    The only no compromise phone for me right now is the Pixel (it was free after all)!
    You are such a lucky one! To get a great phone like that, omg. Glad that you are liking it!
    12-29-2016 11:42 PM
    I have the Pixel, 950 and Meizu MX6. Only three phones which might be an all time low.

Tablet wise I have iPad 2, iPad Air 2, LG G Pad 8, Tab S2 and the Surface Pro 3. I should be getting my Eve V sometime in 2017.
    Can I say again that I am so jealous? Not only because you own a Pixel but also because you have just three phones. I miss that, being surrounded by shipping boxes is annoying me more by the day.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-29-2016 11:44 PM
    Wow, I would go nuts with 7! The Vector Watch (Luna) supports Windows 10 Mobile but since it is a bit much, it's better to catch it on sale imo.

Your way makes sense to me. I thought that I would be a two phone gal, but after going to iOS, I loved how everything worked, but the lack of customization got to me. At the same time, I don't want to give up my iPhone, so three it is.

Honestly, I won 2 of the Androids recently, but the other one is the one I bought myself and use. As for the 2 WPs, the short version is that I missed the 550, had it, and was over it. Got a 650 that is nice and I'm liking it. Probably going to give that 550 away.
    Understood. If I had gotten the LTE model for the Z3 Tablet Compact, I would have stuck with a 950 style phone. I just need to declutter now so I cannot have some many phones around anymore. Have had the chance to add a third device and have turned it down.
    libra89 likes this.
    12-29-2016 11:45 PM
    Well, my favorite phone I tried this year was the Xiaomi Mi5. If it had proper LTE support, I'd still be using it as my daily driver. The phone that just disappointed me at the time of usage was the 950XL.

I'm glad to have given up this hobby. It got tiresome, really.
    No way!

Oh the 950/XL has improved a lot software wise.
    12-29-2016 11:45 PM
    Oh, for the regulars:

I got my GF a Google Home this year for Christmas. She's in love with it - a tad too much, but that's OK. I was going to buy me an Eco Dot but decided against it based on some stuff going on.
    12-29-2016 11:49 PM
    Understood. If I had gotten the LTE model for the Z3 Tablet Compact, I would have stuck with a 950 style phone. I just need to declutter now so I cannot have some many phones around anymore. Have had the chance to add a third device and have turned it down.
    Wow, I have to give you props in turning down that third device. That would be hard for me to do.
    Funny that you mention decluttering, as I totally need to do that. It feels like a never ending work in progress. Giving away a phone is looking nice right now.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-29-2016 11:50 PM
    No way!

Oh the 950/XL has improved a lot software wise.
    It was unimpressive when I had it in May, outside of how compact it was for a big screened phone. Battery life at that time too was also garbage.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-29-2016 11:50 PM
    Wow, I have to give you props in turning down that third device. That would be hard for me to do.
    Funny that you mention decluttering, as I totally need to do that. It feels like a never ending work in progress. Giving away a phone is looking nice right now.
    I still have that opportunity, I think. These days I just want to keep around devices I know I will use or permanently put in storage as emergency backup options.
    12-29-2016 11:53 PM
    I still have that opportunity, I think. These days I just want to keep around devices I know I will use or permanently put in storage as emergency backup options.
    That makes sense. With so many options, it feels hard to decide which one goes for that. I think if I was somehow forced to choose one, I would probably go with the iPhone SE as the phone and the Honor 8 as reserve.

It's smart to keep what you would use, and that's the plan for the new year xd
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-30-2016 12:02 AM
    Anyways, I'm overstayed the visit. I may pop in again on Sunday with all the new year's messages and hoopla...
    12-30-2016 12:03 AM
    Anyways, I'm overstayed the visit. I may pop in again on Sunday with all the new year's messages and hoopla...
    Please pop in while you can! It's good to see you around these parts.
    MSFTisMIA and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-30-2016 12:05 AM
    That makes sense. With so many options, it feels hard to decide which one goes for that. I think if I was somehow forced to choose one, I would probably go with the iPhone SE as the phone and the Honor 8 as reserve.

It's smart to keep what you would use, and that's the plan for the new year xd
    I'm at a point where I don't miss much these days on iOS or Windows. I still cannot find the right combo of Android hardware for me so I'll stick with the Honor 8 for a while.
    12-30-2016 12:05 AM
    Please pop in while you can! It's good to see you around these parts.
    Well, thanks for having me. I got the same sort of mixed feelings chatting here just now as I do whenever I walk back into a space I was in a whole lot...Looks familiar but is very different simultaneously.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    12-30-2016 12:08 AM
    3.5 hour SOT and 45% battery life left. I love the Pixel😊
    libra89, Laura Knotek and Rose640 like this.
    12-30-2016 01:09 AM
    Here's a brief update for the regulars:

1) I got through this semester OK. I'm still on the honor list for the Dean and if I pass both my classes next year with similar grades, I may get a MAGNA C-U-M LAUDE mention in graduation (so Rose, you've got NO excuse to be skulling classes).

2) I'll be making a ton of life changes next year so I'm trying to sort out the groundwork for that now.

3) While 2016 had its highpoints, I won't recall this year fondly.
    I'm glad that you're doing well in your classes! Good luck.

I certainly hope that 2017 will be better for you in terms of health. I know this year was terrible for you with illness.
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    12-30-2016 08:37 AM
    Well, thanks for having me. I got the same sort of mixed feelings chatting here just now as I do whenever I walk back into a space I was in a whole lot...Looks familiar but is very different simultaneously.
    Sorry I missed you! I haven't been around as much late night, since I've gotten some health problems sorted. I used to be online at late hours since I couldn't sleep.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    12-30-2016 08:42 AM
    Here's a brief update for the regulars:

1) I got through this semester OK. I'm still on the honor list for the Dean and if I pass both my classes next year with similar grades, I may get a MAGNA C-U-M LAUDE mention in graduation (so Rose, you've got NO excuse to be skulling classes).

2) I'll be making a ton of life changes next year so I'm trying to sort out the groundwork for that now.

3) While 2016 had its highpoints, I won't recall this year fondly.
    Oh, those are great news, congratulations. Does that mean you'll get more than a decent job and won't have to worry about a PITA supervisor? :D
    12-30-2016 10:35 AM
    My new toy arrived.
    12-30-2016 12:03 PM
    Very nice! How are you liking it?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-30-2016 05:40 PM
    Somehow got lost into a UFC fight, which is so not my thing. The ending was worth it though for something that is too long otherwise
    12-31-2016 12:30 AM
142,840 ... 52165217521852195220 ...