WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Can't sleep. Too much noise from the rain and thunder, also my soar throat isn't helping either.

Daniel Ratcliffe

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site

I'm not able to sleep and I gotta be up in less than four hours. On the plus side though I'm hopefully getting a nice new joystick today for flying games.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

if that's 6pm with bad weather I cant imgine how it will be with good weather
The shot has been cropped, obviously. I purposely took at shot towards the busy section. Oxford and Regent Streets. It's probably one of the busiest intersections on the planet. In the full picture things are thinned out a bit more.

This area is a major shopping district in London. Here you have every brand name you can imagine and all the major stores.

The streets are fairly wide and on a good day they tend to be full to the point you have to squeeze through people. It's not the kind of place to go to if you're in a rush.

I'm often amused when I see people with suitcases on a Saturday trying to rush around doing last minute shopping before leaving. Not the best of ideas. The looks on their faces is often classic.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The shot has been cropped, obviously. I purposely took at shot towards the busy section. Oxford and Regent Streets. It's probably one of the busiest intersections on the planet. In the full picture things are thinned out a bit more.

This area is a major shopping district in London. Here you have every brand name you can imagine and all the major stores.

The streets are fairly wide and on a good day they tend to be full to the point you have to squeeze through people. It's not the kind of place to go to if you're in a rush.

I'm often amused when I see people with suitcases on a Saturday trying to rush around doing last minute shopping before leaving. Not the best of ideas. The looks on their faces is often classic.

now I know not to do last minute shopping if I end up visiting that place :)

Fire 29

Nov 27, 2014
Visit site

Every brand eh!
Does it have landa?!!
LMAO!! 😤

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah sometimes it happens that even if you lost, you have a good feeling that you gave good performance.

though I did not like that my defense line wasn't in line since the other team had 4 forwards while we had 3 defenders. w/e will play again next week :D

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3