So I had phone calls with the Pixel recently and I see why they say that quality is great. Wow. Even my mom's international call was great to it. Lol
    worldspy99 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-25-2017 08:31 AM
    Thump being defeated on health care bill repeal... I'll I've got to say is....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah.......
    I had a lot if fun on Twitter yesterday about the healthcare bill debacle.
    libra89, N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-25-2017 08:42 AM
    We finally have some nice weather. Sunshine but windy. I'll take that.
    It started raining again last night. It's going to be a bit cooler today for the trip to Santa Barbara. The weather is nicer next week and we are going to San Diego.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    03-25-2017 08:44 AM
    So I had phone calls with the Pixel recently and I see why they say that quality is great. Wow. Even my mom's international call was great to it. Lol
    Cool. By the way, I acquired a Google Pixel XL yesterday as well.
    03-25-2017 08:45 AM
    The water pump bearing died on the car which basically got the serpentine belt to break. This is definitely going to be one costly repair job.
    03-25-2017 08:46 AM
    Oh and in other news, the fruit stand reset the iPhone 7 and told us if the matter persists then after 2 weeks they would consider replacing it.
    N_LaRUE, Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    03-25-2017 08:54 AM
    Cool. By the way, I acquired a Google Pixel XL yesterday as well.
    Wow congrats!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 08:56 AM
    The water pump bearing died on the car which basically got the serpentine belt to break. This is definitely going to be one costly repair job.
    Ahh that's annoying. That's a bummer to replace two things.
    Laura Knotek and worldspy99 like this.
    03-25-2017 08:58 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that. 😞 I hope you'll be able to be back on the road soon.
    worldspy99 and libra89 like this.
    03-25-2017 11:25 AM
    I'm sorry to hear that. 😞 I hope you'll be able to be back on the road soon.
    We shall see what the mechanic says on Monday.
    03-25-2017 11:26 AM
    After a few days with the Pixel, I feel confident enough to give away my Honor 8.

My sister's fiance needs a better phone since they are switching carriers. They don't need wifi calling so it should be just fine for them.

I didn't think this day would come so soon but they really appreciate this gesture. She wanted to give me money but I told her to keep it. I'm so glad to do this, it would be great for him.

Time to retire my phone dealing...
    Last edited by libra89; 03-25-2017 at 10:31 PM.
    03-25-2017 10:17 PM
    A couple of pictures from Santa Barbara taken with the S7edge.

Laura Knotek, libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-25-2017 10:47 PM
    After a few days with the Pixel, I feel confident enough to give away my Honor 8.

My sister's fiance needs a better phone since they are switching carriers. They don't need wifi calling so it should be just fine for them.

I didn't think this day would come so soon but they really appreciate this gesture. She wanted to give me money but I told her to keep it. I'm so glad to do this, it would be great for him.

That's awesome of you! I'm glad you've found a good new home for your Honor 8 with your future brother-in-law.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    03-25-2017 10:53 PM

Nice move on your part. Sounds like a win-win all around.
    03-25-2017 11:06 PM
    7.0 seems OK on the Robin. I'm hopeful to have the replacement for the honor 8 in hand on Monday. Once all is settled, I may do a spring sale and get what I can. I can safely say that the Huawei watch isn't going anywhere. I wanted to get a black one but I could only get the silver...I've got some replacement straps so far I like.
    03-25-2017 11:08 PM
    7.0 seems OK on the Robin. I'm hopeful to have the replacement for the honor 8 in hand on Monday. Once all is settled, I may do a spring sale and get what I can. I can safely say that the Huawei watch isn't going anywhere. I wanted to get a black one but I could only get the silver...I've got some replacement straps so far I like.
    I'm satisfied with the XL. If I didn't already have a very capable T100 (which is going on strong for a 3+ year device), I'd be using the Continuum dock. I think if I can get down to two phones and 1-2 watches, I'll be OK.
    03-25-2017 11:18 PM
    That's awesome of you! I'm glad you've found a good new home for your Honor 8 with your future brother-in-law.
    Thank you! I hope he'll like it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 11:32 PM
    Nice move on your part. Sounds like a win-win all around.
    Thanks! Yeah, it's a total win. They would have needed to buy 2 phones, and this way, it's down to just one.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 11:38 PM
    I'm satisfied with the XL. If I didn't already have a very capable T100 (which is going on strong for a 3+ year device), I'd be using the Continuum dock. I think if I can get down to two phones and 1-2 watches, I'll be OK.
    That sounds good to me. I hope you'll have your replacement for the Honor 8 soon.

I can see the 2 phones and 2 watches working for you. The other watch is the Moto 360, right?
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 11:45 PM
    Thanks! Yeah, it's a total win. They would have needed to buy 2 phones, and this way, it's down to just one.
    Are they still looking for another phone? A deal could be had on my honor 8...
    03-25-2017 11:47 PM
    That sounds good to me. I hope you'll have your replacement for the Honor 8 soon.

I can see the 2 phones and 2 watches working for you. The other watch is the Moto 360, right?
    Yes, it would be one of the Moto 360s, as I have both the 2014 model and the Sport edition. Or I may just move them both. We'll see.
    03-25-2017 11:49 PM
    Are they still looking for another phone? A deal could be had on my honor 8...
    I'm not sure that she is looking now. She mainly wanted a phone for him since his phone is really annoying.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 11:54 PM
    I really liked the honor 8. The helpful thing is the the issues I have I believe are 100% software related as when it was on EMUI 4.1 + 6.0.1, everything was fine. So before I sell it I plan to do a factory reset and test it out to make sure. If I notice this issue still happening on a clean install, I may either send it back as libra did or do a downgrade myself.

It's a nice phone...I just decided to move up to a phablet reluctantly for better organization and productivity reasons.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2017 11:56 PM
    I'm not sure that she is looking now. She mainly wanted a phone for him since his phone is really annoying.
    Understood.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-26-2017 12:01 AM
    Yes, it would be one of the Moto 360s, as I have both the 2014 model and the Sport edition. Or I may just move them both. We'll see.
    Ooh okay, I see. I had no idea that you had both actually.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-26-2017 12:07 AM
144,474 ... 52975298529953005301 ...