05-20-2017 08:53 PM
    The bridal shower went excellent! The two games I hosted went super well! It was really fun!
    That's great to hear! 😊
    libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 08:54 PM
    that's pretty quick to have it fixed!
    libra89 likes this.
    05-20-2017 09:05 PM
    That's great to hear!
    Thank you! My sister and the other bridesmaids said that I did well, which was nice to hear. I made my sister cry when it came to advice. I was touched that she did but I really spoke from the heart.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-20-2017 10:37 PM
    that's pretty quick to have it fixed!
    Yep, I totally agree. I remember hearing that they needed my consent to order the part. Going from that to this is shocking in such a short timeframe.

I can go next week but it was really "quick" last time and I just realized that next weekend is a holiday weekend so it will be more delayed getting everywhere. I think I will pick up my Pixel tomorrow. It will be a long day but luckily the cleanup isn't bad at all since most of it has been done.
    05-20-2017 10:43 PM
    On the way to pick up my phone. Made the train just in time. Phew

Dude this station feels so far to get to but the difference between this station and the regular one is 1.7 miles.
    05-21-2017 12:43 PM
    Already on the way back! UBreakiFix is awesome. I recommend. They even charged my Pixel to 100% and put a flimsy screen protector on it but still protection is nice. 90 day part warranty is great too.

Hopefully I wouldn't need them any time soon but wow their service makes having the Pixel almost compete with Apple's service (for the iPhone), which I never used but it's great to have.
    05-21-2017 01:20 PM
    Well it was a busy week for work and fun but that's about to end now. At the Dulles airport, heading back home. Back to the grind tomorrow morning.
    05-21-2017 05:47 PM
    Well it was a busy week for work and fun but that's about to end now. At the Dulles airport, heading back home. Back to the grind tomorrow morning.
    Aw, safe travels! We have enjoyed what you have shared!
    05-21-2017 06:25 PM
    Aw, safe travels! We have enjoyed what you have shared!
    Thanks.
    Next up should be pictures from Ireland, Canada and Puerto Rico.
    05-21-2017 06:26 PM
    05-21-2017 08:03 PM
    @worldspy99
    I'll be in Canada soon enough (Short visit, then permanent resident)
    05-21-2017 09:17 PM
    come one come all! We're very welcoming up here, promise ha ha
    05-21-2017 09:33 PM
    @worldspy99
    I'll be in Canada soon enough (Short visit, then permanent resident)
    Good for you. I'm going to be in Vancouver for 8 days or so.
    05-22-2017 12:30 AM
    Oh, I completely forgot that I'm going to sneak in a quick visit to Poland for a weekend to see a friend after work in Ireland is done.
    05-22-2017 12:31 AM
    (Ramble post, feel free to skip...lol)
    I bought 2 phones again to work today. I changed my original SE for the Pixel, so I only have the cricket SE.

The difference between speeds is nuts, I never realized how much radios in a phone can make a difference. The speeds on T-Mo for the Pixel are excellent at work. You can't even tell that the signal isn't great. I forgot to try the cricket one in one place I'm in very often but I plan to do that soon, this past weekend has been very busy for me. I have a lot of catching up to do around these parts.

Anyway back to the phones, my observations are the following:

-The Pixel's radios can basically mask any coverage that is weak.
    -If I really want to use the SE as a phone, cricket would be the better carrier for me at work.
    -If I decide to use the SE on T-Mo, it will be a struggle at work and I have the speed tests to prove it.

I don't need to decide anything now, but I'm going to continue with this to see how it plays out, at least until the end of the cycle. I just have to remind myself to use it...lol
    05-22-2017 08:30 AM
    I just realized the there is a very small scratch (barely noticeable) on the upper right corner of my iPhone screen and it's now bugging me!!
    I guess that's what I get for not using a screen protector
    libra89 likes this.
    05-22-2017 09:44 AM
    hurray Canada!
    Oh Canada.....!!
    Josiah23 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-22-2017 09:49 AM
    I just realized the there is a very small scratch (barely noticeable) on the upper right corner of my iPhone screen and it's now bugging me!!
    I guess that's what I get for not using a screen protector
    Aw that's a bummer. :( I hope it's less visible in some apps.
    Josiah23 likes this.
    05-22-2017 10:02 AM
    Aw that's a bummer. :( I hope it's less visible in some apps.
    It's only visible at certain angles. I'm not sure how it got there but it's definitely working my nerves... lol.
    libra89 likes this.
    05-22-2017 10:12 AM
    nothing worse than a little scratch. I find I can't get over it when I find one. My eyes just always seem to drift over to it!
    libra89, Josiah23 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-22-2017 10:24 AM
    Sometimes screen protectors are great at masking it, or they even absorb that.
    Josiah23 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-22-2017 10:31 AM
    (Ramble post, feel free to skip...lol)
    I bought 2 phones again to work today. I changed my original SE for the Pixel, so I only have the cricket SE.

The difference between speeds is nuts, I never realized how much radios in a phone can make a difference. The speeds on T-Mo for the Pixel are excellent at work. You can't even tell that the signal isn't great. I forgot to try the cricket one in one place I'm in very often but I plan to do that soon, this past weekend has been very busy for me. I have a lot of catching up to do around these parts.

Anyway back to the phones, my observations are the following:

-The Pixel's radios can basically mask any coverage that is weak.
    -If I really want to use the SE as a phone, cricket would be the better carrier for me at work.
    -If I decide to use the SE on T-Mo, it will be a struggle at work and I have the speed tests to prove it.

I don't need to decide anything now, but I'm going to continue with this to see how it plays out, at least until the end of the cycle. I just have to remind myself to use it...lol
    I'm pretty sure the Pixel already sports T-Mobile 's Band 66 which is supposed to be the cat's meow. I know the LG V20 has it which is why I'm also considering it over the KEYone, but the Priv is making things difficult. Got all my contacts through with pictures from FB and LinkedIn with zero problems using the Hub instead of the Accounts settings. No SyncME or any other apps. I haven't been able to do that since WP8.1. Sure enough, LinkedIn contact integration was broken on W10M. Figures that MS would break something from a company they bought. Doh!!
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    05-22-2017 10:51 AM
    Damn, the mountain of emails received while I was off is pretty dang huge!
    libra89, Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    05-22-2017 11:47 AM
    I'm pretty sure the Pixel already sports T-Mobile 's Band 66 which is supposed to be the cat's meow. I know the LG V20 has it which is why I'm also considering it over the KEYone, but the Priv is making things difficult. Got all my contacts through with pictures from FB and LinkedIn with zero problems using the Hub instead of the Accounts settings. No SyncME or any other apps. I haven't been able to do that since WP8.1. Sure enough, LinkedIn contact integration was broken on W10M. Figures that MS would break something from a company they bought. Doh!!
    Hmm, I haven't thought about that Band being the reason. That makes things very interesting.

That sounds like you have a hard choice to make. I wonder if the KEYone's radio could surprise you though. Oh wow, that's a shame that it is broken on W10M. :/ Contacts are extremely important so I get your point on this.
    05-22-2017 12:08 PM
144,762 ... 53515352535353545355 ...