Good luck with that. Guess the bankers weren't as smart as people thought...what a goof...
    All electronic channels and ATM have been disabled.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-07-2017 06:14 PM
    This bank of 166 years in existence claimed they rolled back the transactions and now some people are millionaires and a few are billionaires. They appealed to their depositors not to withdraw the money. Ha ha. Just crazy.
    I am hoping that you made it on that billionaire list!
    06-07-2017 06:23 PM
    This bank of 166 years in existence claimed they rolled back the transactions and now some people are millionaires and a few are billionaires. They appealed to their depositors not to withdraw the money. Ha ha. Just crazy.
    libra89 likes this.
    06-07-2017 07:58 PM
    You all are welcome to say that I'm indecisive or your other words for it, but I'm deciding on a 6s and just selling the 7 in the Boneyard. I like it, but the only reason why I'm even considering an iPhone 8 is JUST because it would be a solid way to get rid of this and get some money off of buying it.

I'm missing the headphone jack, and additionally, I don't even have or use Bluetooth headphones so eh. I just need to find a good deal for a 6s.
    Last edited by libra89; 06-07-2017 at 09:12 PM.
    fatclue_98 and Rose640 like this.
    06-07-2017 08:58 PM
    You all are welcome to say that I'm indecisive or your other words for it, but I'm deciding on a 6s and just selling the 7 in the Boneyard. I like it, but the only reason why I'm even considering an iPhone 8 is JUST because it would be a solid way to get rid of this and get some money off of buying it.

I'm missing the headphone jack, and additionally, I don't even have or use Bluetooth headphones so eh. I just need to find a good deal for a 6s.
    Well, some people change boyfriends/jobs/clothes/cars/shoes/friends like you and 99 change phones.

Everyone has their vices. You're chasing that feel, fit and finish. I had another penile line, but I'll be polite...
    06-07-2017 10:38 PM
    Well, some people change boyfriends/jobs/clothes/cars/shoes/friends like you and 99 change phones.

Everyone has their vices. You're chasing that feel, fit and finish. I had another penile line, but I'll be polite...
    Haha, fair point. I do really want to hit the spot finally. I'm still a bit phone exhausted but hopefully the 6s would do it for me.

I underestimated how much I'll miss the headphone jack. If I'm here thinking about it a lot, maybe that's because I shouldn't have to think about it lol.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-07-2017 10:41 PM
    Haha, fair point. I do really want to hit the spot finally. I'm still a bit phone exhausted but hopefully the 6s would do it for me.
    Every woman wants to hit the spot finally and consistently...so your comment is expected.
    06-07-2017 10:48 PM
    Every woman wants to hit the spot finally and consistently...so your comment is expected.
    I can't with you saying that. I just can't. xd
    Laura Knotek and fatclue_98 like this.
    06-07-2017 10:50 PM
    Hey, I'm merely repeating what I've heard...
    06-07-2017 10:58 PM
    So I like these USB-C headphones. I won't lie...thumbing through the reviews, the HTC 11 and 10 are nicely tempting for different reasons. Doesn't mean I'll buy either, but they're nicely tempting.
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 06-08-2017 at 08:56 AM.
    06-07-2017 11:14 PM

I underestimated how much I'll miss the headphone jack. If I'm here thinking about it a lot, maybe that's because I shouldn't have to think about it lol.
    I guess it's time to hit the old phone Jack...
    06-07-2017 11:35 PM
    I guess it's time to hit the old phone Jack...
    I think you and Libra do this when changing phones...
    Laura Knotek and libra89 like this.
    06-07-2017 11:36 PM
    I think you and Libra do this when changing phones...
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2017 08:43 AM
    Had a good laugh with this one. Didn't know such scenarios were even possible.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2017 10:03 AM
    So the Comey testimony starts... will be interesting to see what, if anything useful, comes out.

It's voting day here in the UK... I expect no change in government and probably an increase in majority. Not sure what that means regarding negotiations with the EU.

Fun times...
    06-08-2017 10:13 AM
    There will be psychological scars from that.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2017 10:51 AM
    There will be psychological scars from that.
    Working on bleaching them from my memory.
    fatclue_98 and Laura Knotek like this.
    06-08-2017 11:25 AM
    Somehow I'm still finding myself carrying two phones. I'm considering actually listing the 7 tonight and going from there. I'll just use the device with better connectivity for media until I get the 6s.

As for my sim, it will live in the original SE. My friends will joke about me tomorrow having yet "another" phone since I last saw them.
    06-08-2017 11:28 AM
    Working on bleaching them from my memory.
    Good luck with that one.
    06-08-2017 11:30 AM
    When Libra finally finds hers, like most satisfied women, she'll either be glowing or cannot shut up about it.

The search is often very arduous, putting up with poor attempts and ones that just don't fit right. But often times, the payoff is huge so persistence in a smart way is encouraged.
    06-08-2017 11:41 AM
    So the Comey testimony starts... will be interesting to see what, if anything useful, comes out.

It's voting day here in the UK... I expect no change in government and probably an increase in majority. Not sure what that means regarding negotiations with the EU.

Fun times...
    Good luck with these elections, I pay a close attention to what's going on in the UK and I've got to say - if I had to vote, I'd be pretty confused. It feels like both main parties are so far away from what they used to be a few years ago!
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    06-08-2017 12:11 PM
    Somehow I'm still finding myself carrying two phones. I'm considering actually listing the 7 tonight and going from there. I'll just use the device with better connectivity for media until I get the 6s.

As for my sim, it will live in the original SE. My friends will joke about me tomorrow having yet "another" phone since I last saw them.
    Nevertheless she persisted.
    06-08-2017 12:39 PM
    Nevertheless she persisted.
    Funny that you say that. I just came across something that might make me take back my statement.
    06-08-2017 02:57 PM
    Funny that you say that. I just came across something that might make me take back my statement.
    I'm not even going to try to guess.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    06-08-2017 03:14 PM
    Is your reply gonna get a double entendre from MIA?
    06-08-2017 03:16 PM
145,721 ... 53735374537553765377 ...