WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

We also drove along the coast but I didn't take any pics. Then we wandered through Brighton for a bit.

Ignorance, there is a cure.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Looks good.

I joined the "craze too" on Facebook.

Approved by Z3 Tablet Compact!

It was great ruling. Should have been 9 - 0....

There was a couple of amusing articles I thought I putting links to from the right wing brigade. Especially the one about 10,000 pastors willing to die opposing same sex marriage. Good start is what came to my mind...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

There was a couple of amusing articles I thought I putting links to from the right wing brigade. Especially the one about 10,000 pastors willing to die opposing same sex marriage. Good start is what came to my mind...
Gods must be crazy😀

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It's a good start. More needs to be done though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This is what I posted on my Facebook feed earlier:

I'm torn because I REALLY don't use Facebook alot, but I think I need to clear up my friends listing and drop some folks.

While I agree to respect other people's views, I guess I'm at a point where both professionally and personally, views shouldn't get into the way of seeing the humanity in others. That's my sticking point with some people on my friends feed, and those who I cross paths in life. Whenever I see homophobia, I'm reminded of ethnocentrism, racism, ageism, and sexism also. I'm tired of religion and science and politics being used as tools to perpetuate a similar style of downpression on LGBTQ individuals that blacks have experienced for hundreds of years under chattel slavery, persecuted minorities under religious and ethnic cleansing for hundreds of years, and what women have gone through for thousands of years as far as gender goes.

The most telling was when I saw a feed with someone on my who ask, "why are you so interested in protecting the sanctity of marriage between a man and a woman when, abuse, poverty and other ills are running amok?" The response was "about trying to protect their views of society". I guess we are still picking what types of discrimination we should feel comfortable living with?

There is no better to be had with logic like this still running around in 2015. Part of me doesn't sleep well at night because of ALL the ILLS in the world...cherry picking **** like this doesn't solve those problems.

"I don't want no PEACE, I NEED EQUAL RIGHTS and JUSTICE. " - Peter Tosh. I guess there are some folks out there who really still don't understand this. That's fine, I'll do us both a favor and drop you from my feed.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

this is mainly for 99. I was trying out the new build for a day and a half. so far what ive noticed is that its stable. the only 2 downsides is that one it gets hot on normal use. after like 10 min it get pretty hot . also the battery life isn't that good. I think its attributed to to how hot it gets

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

this is mainly for 99. I was trying out the new build for a day and a half. so far what ive noticed is that its stable. the only 2 downsides is that one it gets hot on normal use. after like 10 min it get pretty hot . also the battery life isn't that good. I think its attributed to to how hot it gets

For what device is this? The 636 usually lasts around 18 hours and no heat issue.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I think i will find myself an 810...

The best phone ever I say its the next HD2 .but in all seriousness I'm using this build as I would be using on my 830. For me this build is perfect for a backup phone not a daily driver. Next one for sure will be perfect

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So another thing I found out in this build you have a live tile clock ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435535697.886058.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1435535752.335912.jpg

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk but I prefer my 810 and 830

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3