its boring that im not arguing with someone right now !
    So what are you doing now??
    10-21-2013 11:36 AM
    So what are you doing now??
    im in class downloading something for my cisco class
    10-21-2013 11:38 AM
    Monday might start to get better soon:

Nokia Lumia 1520 with Treasure Tag, 2013
    bxg7ltfcaaaj1qu.png

And...Nokia Guru, 2013

bxgh8mwcaaamsug.png
    LMZR likes this.
    10-21-2013 11:38 AM
    im in class downloading something for my cisco class
    Surely just for Class?? hmmm Responsible students :)
    10-21-2013 11:41 AM
    I never understood the end user when they are told something in advance and yet act like they were never told and complain
    Well if you are going into the IT field get used to it. No matter what you do to improve things and give them warning, there will always be those that have a problem. Though it is funny when they try to say they didn't get the e-mail. Then you get on the exchange server, pull up their mailbox and show them the e-mail.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-21-2013 11:42 AM
    Well if you are going into the IT field get used to it. No matter what you do to improve things and give them warning, there will always be those that have a problem. Though it is funny when they try to say they didn't get the e-mail. Then you get on the exchange server, pull up their mailbox and show them the e-mail.
    their excuse ....." I thought it was spam "
    10-21-2013 11:44 AM
    their excuse ....." I thought it was spam "
    If they try that, their password gets changed to stmavisaitgod and they can't change it. Mail from the IT department as spam is never a problem again.
    sahib lopez and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-21-2013 11:49 AM
    If they try that, their password gets changed to stmavisaitgod and they can't change it. Mail from the IT department as spam is never a problem again.
    that would be mean but soooooooo fun to do if some gets me irritated
    10-21-2013 11:50 AM
    hmmmm ..yay I get to leave class early ...... and tomorrow starts my CISCO class of PAIN
    10-21-2013 11:51 AM
    that would be mean but soooooooo fun to do if some gets me irritated
    It's usually just the same few people. And they are the ones that have no business on a computer in the first place. Their home and work computers always have a virus or a problem. And they have trouble with the simplest network concepts. If they don't have an icon they are lost. For the most part, the majority of users are good and very cooperative.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-21-2013 11:53 AM
    It's usually just the same few people. And they are the ones that have no business on a computer in the first place. Their home and work computers always have a virus or a problem. And they have trouble with the simplest network concepts. If they don't have an icon they are lost. For the most part, the majority of users are good and very cooperative.
    if only peeps were more educated on the simple things about networking or computers so they understand what is happening and ease on the IT's ...but sadly I don't see that happening ....but oh well I think it makes a job more interesting
    10-21-2013 11:56 AM
    starnge that this class said that we don't need a book
    I would recommend the book there alot, alot to learn with CISCO
    10-21-2013 12:00 PM
    Lousy Monday here as well. We're upgrading the bandwidth at work, so there are outages while they are doing it. And of course even though they have been warned for a week now, people are whining. Not to mention I work remotely from home, so trying to coordinate with the service techs over the phone is a pain. But the end is near and there is a noticeable improvement on performance. Unfortunately now they will find something else to complain about. Or just do stupid stuff at a higher speed.
    I know what you mean and it a pain in the backside always explaining to staff why it down.
    10-21-2013 12:03 PM
    hmmmm ..yay I get to leave class early ...... and tomorrow starts my CISCO class of PAIN
    It best to learn the standard of CISCO and how they work!

CISCO are the best in standard for a network!

(That what you learn when doing CISCO and reading there books :P)
    10-21-2013 12:04 PM
    if only peeps were more educated on the simple things about networking or computers so they understand what is happening and ease on the IT's ...but sadly I don't see that happening ....but oh well I think it makes a job more interesting
    Well, you really can't expect the users to know that. That's not their job, but they do need a computer to do their job. And there are some that because they have a home network and have hooked up a printer or wireless network, they know just as much as IT. They are the dangerous ones at times, they are fearless to download and try things and it usually ends up bad. And then when the policies come out to prevent them from crashing things, they get mad. Again, these are the exceptions like the ones who have no business on a computer. I've found for the most part over the years and companies I've supported, the majority of users are pretty good and easy to work with.
    10-21-2013 12:05 PM
    Got Monday blues too...nearly cursed a patient out but it's ok as the weather is nice outside. Headed back in...
    stmav likes this.
    10-21-2013 12:13 PM
    Got Monday blues too...nearly cursed a patient out but it's ok as the weather is nice outside. Headed back in...
    Nice weather this time of the year is great for clearing the head. Good move.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    I don't get Whatsapp notifications.
    10-21-2013 01:49 PM
    I hate to say it, but the wife and I are thinking of switching back to ATT from T-Mobile. TM's coverage just isn't there. I have an issue though, I'd be signing a 2 year contract and the only WP worth upgrading to is the 1020... Only thing better about a 1020 (vs my 920) is the camera, but I really need a phone w/ more than 32mb of storage as my 1 year old 920 has been a hassle with running out of space.
    10-21-2013 02:19 PM
    *GB, not Mb. ;)
    10-21-2013 02:53 PM
    Doing a restore on my laptop to yesterday.
    10-21-2013 03:13 PM
    10-21-2013 03:20 PM
    Well, i am very excited for what Nokia World has to offer, and BBM for iOS disappoints me again. It's not available for iPod Touch. :\
    Muessig likes this.
    10-21-2013 03:27 PM
    Well, i am very excited for what Nokia World has to offer, and BBM for iOS disappoints me again. It's not available for iPod Touch. :\
    Magic!
    10-21-2013 04:57 PM
    Every time I walk into the AT&T and play with the 1020, I get reminded of all the plans I have for it and how much I want an unlocked one. I could be super irresponsible and order it now, but I will be patient and move my 810 first to at least pay off the EIP. I just cannot justify having so many WPs in my house. The yellow looks like such a boss color but I will get mine in white...😊...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-21-2013 04:57 PM
142,839 ... 552553554555556 ...