looks like I will be able to watch that documentary tonight after an afternoon of French homework .......time like these tell me " as a native Spanish speaker .... why aren't I taking Spanish "
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-21-2013 05:28 PM
    looks like I will be able to watch that documentary tonight after an afternoon of French homework .......time like these tell me " as a native Spanish speaker .... why aren't I taking Spanish "
    You wanted a challenge?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-21-2013 05:38 PM
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Will be at the GF's today after my Japanese lesson, so I may check in tomorrow after work. I know that puts me with a ton of reading from this thread to do, but I will take that chance...
    10-21-2013 05:41 PM
    being trilingual is good. Makes you very marketable.
    10-21-2013 05:42 PM
    You wanted a challenge?
    I think that's what it was......but I think it was more so I could impress my ex .....bad idea
    10-21-2013 05:51 PM
    I'm curious to hear your thoughts. Will be at the GF's today after my Japanese lesson, so I may check in tomorrow after work. I know that puts me with a ton of reading from this thread to do, but I will take that chance...
    lol well knowing me that im here typing away on this thread maybe you could expect half a page or a page of just me ....think of it like another job
    10-21-2013 05:52 PM
    being trilingual is good. Makes you very marketable.
    but at the cost of my brain
    10-21-2013 05:53 PM
    but at the cost of my brain
    You are 19. All things considered, now is the best time to learn and be trilingual. You will do just fine.

Anyway folks have a great night. Will check in during tomorrow's night shift...
    10-21-2013 05:58 PM
    You are 19. All things considered, now is the best time to learn and be trilingual. You will do just fine.

BAH .....French is a scary beast and ok have a good night to you too
    10-21-2013 06:06 PM

I'm 15 and trying to be trilingual.

But, trying to learn Japanese is hard. (Seriously, even full-time subbers have a hard time with it.)
    10-21-2013 06:34 PM
    You'll learn Filipino easily if you know Spanish and English.

I know that from experience (and the fact that we Filipinos normally mix the three languages.)
    10-21-2013 06:36 PM
    By the way, do I really have to bring my birth certificate along just to pick up a package?

Sheesh, all this bureaucracy is killing my excitement for that package Mobile Nations is sending me...
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-21-2013 06:40 PM
    I'm 15 and trying to be trilingual.

But, trying to learn Japanese is hard. (Seriously, even full-time subbers have a hard time with it.)
    dang I remember when I was 15 ....I was in my 2nd year of high school and that was the year when I didn't even think about worrying about another language..... and here I thought you were Japanese .....yikes first I called you a chick now im calling you Japanese
    10-21-2013 06:41 PM
    You'll learn Filipino easily if you know Spanish and English.

I know that from experience (and the fact that we Filipinos normally mix the three languages.)
    EBIL FRENCH!!!!!!!!! EBILLLL
    10-21-2013 06:42 PM
    By the way, do I really have to bring my birth certificate along just to pick up a package?

Sheesh, all this bureaucracy is killing my excitement for that package Mobile Nations is sending me...
    a package.....NO FAIR!!!! I bet its a 1020 !!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG im getting all excited
    10-21-2013 06:43 PM
    EBIL FRENCH!!!!!!!!! EBILLLL
    Unfortunately, I'm a Filipino, and even more unfortunately, we weren't conquered by the French :P
    10-21-2013 06:47 PM
    Well im APOCALYPTIC ANGRY!!!

So im going to sleep some days I think my computer evil!
    10-21-2013 06:48 PM
    a package.....NO FAIR!!!! I bet its a 1020 !!!!OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG im getting all excited
    Nah, probably some throwaway merchandise, though I appreciate the gesture.
    10-21-2013 06:48 PM
    Unfortunately, I'm a Filipino, and even more unfortunately, we weren't conquered by the French :P
    ironic that it wasn't conquered by French and yet French is spoken there......EBIL!!!! FRENCH !!
    10-21-2013 06:49 PM

It a computer issue that why im not in a good mood however
    10-21-2013 06:50 PM

BP ...angry.....whoa..... I never knew that was possible
    ironic that it wasn't conquered by French and yet French is spoken there......EBIL!!!! FRENCH !!
    I speak the language of the computer it the only real language worth learning :P
    Nah, probably some throwaway merchandise, though I appreciate the gesture.
    sill think its going to be the 1020.....!!!!
    10-21-2013 06:51 PM

So im going to sleep some days a computer can get to you!
    Shh. Eat some cake, play on your PS4 (from the future), and browse on your beloved Maxthon browser.

Problem (probably) solved.

But, just to be safe, dive into a cake pool full of cake.
    I speak the language of the computer it the only real language worth learning :P
    110001010010101010101000101.... nope
143,621 ... 553554555556557 ...