nope that's to boring you are RUE! hey its better than coffee guy
    So I'm just 'road' now?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-22-2013 12:43 PM
    Seeing as how I'm from Louisiana and lived on Rue Esplanade at one point, I think it's a great name.
    nope you are not Rue ..... im leaning towards pointy ..... its a work in progress
    10-22-2013 12:51 PM
    Cool. Let us know what it's like. :)

Did you see the exciting news? WP is finally getting proper apps. :P Oh and Nokia decided to make some big phones and a tablet.
    I saw it. Good for Nokia. I still didn't see anything that wold tempt me from getting a Lumia 1020...i even have the accessories I want for it in my amazon cart...now I can go trolling for Asus T100 accessories. All I need is a case and a screen protector.

Will give you guys a small review on the T100. Not sure how much I can do with it this weekend since I work and the GF is visiting, but I may post screenshots if I do get it Thursday night...
    N_LaRUE and stmav like this.
    10-22-2013 12:51 PM
    So I'm just 'road' now?
    hmmmmm well if I was thinking it like that but if im just thinking of a cool sounding nickname I would go with RUE
    10-22-2013 12:52 PM
    i saw it. Good for nokia. I still didn't see anything that wold tempt me from getting a lumia 1020...i even have the accessories i want for it in my amazon cart...now i can go trolling for asus t100 accessories. All i need is a case and a screen protector.

Will give you guys a small review on the t100. Not sure how much i can do with it this weekend since i work and the gf is visiting, but i may post screenshots if i do get it thursday night...
    i shall be waiting for the review !
    10-22-2013 12:53 PM
    Anyone else not that impressed with Nokia World and would like SONY to bring some AWESOMENESS with a WP device and RT tablet?!
    10-22-2013 01:23 PM
    Anyone else not that impressed with Nokia World and would like SONY to bring some AWESOMENESS with a WP device and RT tablet?!
    !!!!!!! well im SUPER AWSOMELY IMPRESSED BY nokia because they are AWSOME ...BETTER then SONY ......
    10-22-2013 01:25 PM
    this is how I see it but of course nokia beats sony just because its nokia
    10-22-2013 01:27 PM
    whoa I just passed my 1200 post mark.....heck yeah!
    10-22-2013 01:48 PM
    this is how I see it http://techblog.gr/wp-content/upload...mia-1020-2.jpg but of course nokia beats sony just because its nokia
    That was false results :P
    10-22-2013 01:49 PM
    Latest WP Central article states Lumia 'Black' is due out in the coming weeks!! What!!!!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-22-2013 02:02 PM
    That was false results :P
    phhhhh nokia wins!!!!!! and its just a picture
    10-22-2013 02:07 PM
    Latest WP Central article states Lumia 'Black' is due out in the coming weeks!! What!!!!
    WHAT!!! NO WAY .....im looking
    10-22-2013 02:07 PM
    the ironic moment where 20 of my contacts are all chicks and yet im single...... hmmm it must mean I should eat more tri-tip!!!!!
    10-22-2013 02:48 PM
    ATT pisses me off. I don't want to go back, but the 1520 looks... tempting. And T-Mobile sucks.

Why does Nokia keep doing exclusive deals with the devil (ATT)?
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-22-2013 02:56 PM
    ATT pisses me off. I don't want to go back, but the 1520 looks... tempting. And T-Mobile sucks.

Why does Nokia keep doing exclusive deals with the devil (ATT)?
    both true but since we are in the U.S and we have evil cellphone carriers we have to live with what we have
    10-22-2013 03:01 PM
    both true but since we are in the U.S and we have evil cellphone carriers we have to live with what we have
    if only the coverage of T-Mobile was better and had a good relationship with nokia I think I would be happy but sadly its not and ATT gets everything
    10-22-2013 03:02 PM
    Yeah, coverage on TM is my only issue with them. There are times/places where the connection drops off completely.
    10-22-2013 03:27 PM
    Yeah, coverage on TM is my only issue with them. There are times/places where the connection drops off completely.
    I only get 2g at my place but since I only pay 30$ I guess I cant can't complain but yup they don't have the best wireless service out there .....but it is cheaper then the rest
    10-22-2013 03:32 PM
    Oh my god, I want an iPad Air...

Honestly, this impresses me.
    10-22-2013 03:43 PM
    I really liked the keynote today and I think the 2520 is pretty much the only thing that could swap me from getting a surface 2 (rt or pro not sure) but generally I think the surface typecover with its backlight will be better to type on than the nokia accessory. But I could be wrong!
    10-22-2013 03:52 PM
    I really liked the keynote today and I think the 2520 is pretty much the only thing that could swap me from getting a surface 2 (rt or pro not sure) but generally I think the surface typecover with its backlight will be better to type on than the nokia accessory. But I could be wrong!
    Browse in a local store when it comes which Ill be doing for the 1520 I think I go to my local O2 store.
    10-22-2013 03:55 PM
    Well, I don't want the iPad Air. But if I'd buy a tablet now, I really would consider it.

Dance course was fun today.

Personally I think a phablet should be more than a blown up phone. The Galaxy Note shows how this can be done. The new Lumia phablets are just bigger Lumia phones...

PS. I don't like the word phablet.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-22-2013 03:57 PM
    Well, I don't want the iPad Air. But if I'd buy a tablet now, I really would consider it.

Personally I think a phablet should be more than a blown up phone. The Galaxy Note shows how this can be done. The new Lumia phablets are just bigger Lumia phones...

I like the Surface 2 alot and will be purchasing sometime...

Or Christmas
    10-22-2013 04:00 PM

I'm on about the tablet, not the phablet :p
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-22-2013 04:01 PM
145,204 ... 560561562563564 ...