Weird to have 2 orders wrong back to back. Fortunately, I will be getting credit for both things but still. Why? I know that human error is real but back to back from places that don't usually mess up is odd.
    We ordered our cat food online sometimes for convenience and one time we received dog food and dog treats.

Not very useful....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-19-2019 09:36 AM
    We ordered our cat food online sometimes for convenience and one time we received dog food and dog treats.

Not very useful....
    Oh no, that's just terrible. Wow. I hope they at least considered changing out the food for the right one.
    07-19-2019 10:08 AM
    You're having a good day! It's Friday so can't be that bad.
    I forgot to mention that because of this mix up, I was really late to work.

I'll keep with the good day attitude though. As you said, at least it is Friday. We are having excessive heat as well this weekend so it's a lot. I'll be doing my best to stay cool.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-19-2019 10:10 AM

If you want some good resources at all I will happily point you in the right direction. We've found out recently that there's stuff going around claiming to be permaculture but isn't.

I know you're just at the beginning and have lots of work to do but if you're interested you might find permaculutre a good way of doing things. It's the way we're doing our farm.
    OK Rue.
    That would be interesting to read up.
    I come from agriculture background with more than a dozen years in cocoa cultuvation as well as IT/admin side of oil palm plantations.... but not enough actual hands experience on farming per se
    07-19-2019 11:36 AM
    Meanwhile
    A car on the hill.... finally!!

It sure beats walking up and down the steep roads with heavy loads. It'll mean less calorie burned and lower cardiac workout, but I guess I'll survive.

07-19-2019 11:43 AM
    OK Rue.
    That would be interesting to read up.
    I come from agriculture background with more than a dozen years in cocoa cultuvation as well as IT/admin side of oil palm plantations.... but not enough actual hands experience on farming per se
    I'll send it by private message unless anyone else is interested.
    raycpl likes this.
    07-19-2019 02:02 PM
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony...-leak_id117563

Hey Rue, more of your favorite mobile talk. If this is going to be what we thought was the X 2, that will be interesting. I know Sony will price it at a Sony price, but I'm curious to see how much they will want for it.

They'd be smart not to price it too higher than the X 1, but this IS Sony...
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and libra89 like this.
    07-19-2019 02:08 PM

Not very useful....
    Do any of your neighbours have a dog?
    07-19-2019 02:18 PM
    https://www.phonearena.com/news/Sony...-leak_id117563

Hey Rue, more of your favorite mobile talk. If this is going to be what we thought was the X 2, that will be interesting. I know Sony will price it at a Sony price, but I'm curious to see how much they will want for it.

They'd be smart not to price it too higher than the X 1, but this IS Sony...
    What? Sony smart? What's that?

I saw that today and read the article. Interesting. This will likely be the phone my wife will get.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-19-2019 02:35 PM
    Do any of your neighbours have a dog?
    Yeah but we haven't met them.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-19-2019 02:44 PM
    What? Sony smart? What's that?

I saw that today and read the article. Interesting. This will likely be the phone my wife will get.
    I'm semi curious. Not curious enough to buy one, but curious enough to go see it in person.
    libra89 likes this.
    07-19-2019 05:34 PM
    I'm glad the week is over. I need to make some time this weekend. Changes need to be made.
    libra89 and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-19-2019 05:35 PM
    You remember that cluster**** of a MTA train situation I walked into a few weekends ago? Well...

It's happened again! And during Friday PM rush hour to boot! Very exciting!
    07-19-2019 06:37 PM
    You remember that cluster**** of a MTA train situation I walked into a few weekends ago? Well...

It's happened again! And during Friday PM rush hour to boot! Very exciting!
    I have no words
    07-19-2019 10:07 PM
    I'll send it by private message unless anyone else is interested.
    I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.

So here's the information.

Here's a link to start with. It's run by one of the guys who created permaculture back in the early 70s.

This will give you an idea of the overall principles and ethics of permaculture.

I know some good YouTube stuff as well.

But start here. It will at least tell you if you're interested.

How sustainable do you want to be?

https://permacultureprinciples.com
    07-20-2019 03:57 AM
    I tried to send you a message but it wouldn't let me.

So here's the information.

Here's a link to start with. It's run by one of the guys who created permaculture back in the early 70s.

This will give you an idea of the overall principles and ethics of permaculture.

I know some good YouTube stuff as well.

But start here. It will at least tell you if you're interested.

How sustainable do you want to be?

https://permacultureprinciples.com
    Thanks Rue
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    07-20-2019 06:24 AM
    I have no words
    There aren't any. I'm glad I was in a station and it in between stations in the tunnel when this happened.

I just avoid the crowds and took a circuitous route.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...qf4-story.html
    07-20-2019 08:26 AM
    Still waiting for the first 9.0 .kdz file to be posted online so I can do the manual update for the V35.
    07-20-2019 08:49 AM
    Yeah but we haven't met them.
    The dogs or the neighbors?
    07-20-2019 11:25 AM
    Don’t be too convinced it’s the Fitbit. I had nothing but trouble with a Nokia 6, 6.1 and 7.1 when it came to Bluetooth. My Ionic has never had pairing issues like it did with the Nokias. Surprisingly, Samsungs were hit or miss but usually good. Sonys and iPhones are “buttah”.
    I think you're partially right. My first band was a Garmin Vivosport, which I bought from a techgadget shop thinking it would be easy to get paired, it could not with either my Lumia 950XL nor the good wife's Vivo V7.
    After more undersuccessful tries at the shop, they offered me similar priced Fitbit Charge2... which had a breeze to be paired.

Months later, I got the Garmin Vivosmart (Music) for the missus. This time there was no Bluetooth issues with either of our phones.
    I got to keep the Charge2 that works very well... that is until I sneaked out to a Noki8.1 .
    The work around is to keep it paired and update the data to the SIM-less Lumia, and read all the info on the Nokia.
    Another negative is not being able to get the GPS to work
    MSFTisMIA and fatclue_98 like this.
    07-20-2019 11:37 AM
    Ain't no better way to beat a heat wave...than an outdoor BBQ.

Lol.
    N_LaRUE and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-20-2019 01:17 PM
    Ain't no better way to beat a heat wave...than an outdoor BBQ.

Lol.
    Sounds like the food isn't the only thing being baked lol
    Laura Knotek and aximtreo like this.
    07-20-2019 01:48 PM
    Sounds like the food isn't the only thing being baked lol
    Probably the guests too. It's my attending's annual BBQ. I made some sorrel to take along.

As it's a casual BBQ, I'm taking the V35. Once a few things are settled, I'd like to add a Galaxy watch to the collection. I'll pair that with the V35 and the S3 classic with the Mate 20 Pro.

After that, I'll be square. Of course I'm always out to try a 9 Pureview or XZ3 or XZ2 Premium or something like that, but I'm not actively looking for one.
    libra89 and Laura Knotek like this.
    07-20-2019 02:01 PM
    I think you're partially right. My first band was a Garmin Vivosport, which I bought from a techgadget shop thinking it would be easy to get paired, it could not with either my Lumia 950XL nor the good wife's Vivo V7.
    After more undersuccessful tries at the shop, they offered me similar priced Fitbit Charge2... which had a breeze to be paired.

Months later, I got the Garmin Vivosmart (Music) for the missus. This time there was no Bluetooth issues with either of our phones.
    I got to keep the Charge2 that works very well... that is until I sneaked out to a Noki8.1 .
    The work around is to keep it paired and update the data to the SIM-less Lumia, and read all the info on the Nokia.
    Another negative is not being able to get the GPS to work
    I cannot confirm the HMD issues as I never paired my Alta HR to the 8. It is only now I've paired it to the V35 and Mate 20 Pro. I used to sync it only to my primary tablet initially. Hope you're satisfied with your workaround.
    raycpl likes this.
    07-20-2019 02:04 PM
    NYC keeps leaving me with mixed feelings. Lots of things keep leaving me with mixed feelings these days.
    Laura Knotek and N_LaRUE like this.
    07-20-2019 02:19 PM
151,700 ... 59755976597759785979 ...