My Surface 2 has been delivered so when I get home going get the serial number off it and then put it back in the box then wrap up give it a kiss good bye and will see you in a month!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-30-2013 09:31 AM
    Made the mistake of reading a review of the iPad Air over at iGuardian. Now I'm a little depressed because I know that other tech sites are probably just as bad.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-30-2013 09:47 AM
    My Surface 2 has been delivered so when I get home going get the serial number off it and then put it back in the box then wrap up give it a kiss good bye and will see you in a month!
    What am I missing here? Serial no. for warranty then off out of sight til ur birthday?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-30-2013 09:51 AM
    What am I missing here? Serial no. for warranty then off out of sight til ur birthday?
    Until Christmas! :P
    10-30-2013 09:54 AM
    Made the mistake of reading a review of the iPad Air over at iGuardian. Now I'm a little depressed because I know that other tech sites are probably just as bad.
    Learn from your mistakes. :P
    Yeah I saw some sites reporting this. LOL! Who let the cat out??? :P
    BIGPADDY and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-30-2013 09:57 AM
    Learn from your mistakes. :P
    Charles Arthur, nuff said. I think they'll bury him in a iCoffin with a big fruit on the lid. I wonder if he has a 'Real Steve Doll' at home or something. :P

One of the most useless tech reviewers around. But then, they're all pretty crap these days.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    10-30-2013 09:58 AM
    Yeah I saw some sites reporting this. LOL! Who let the cat out??? :P
    Dell told them not to let the cats go all over the factory :P
    10-30-2013 10:03 AM
    Charles Arthur, nuff said. I think they'll bury him in a iCoffin with a big fruit on the lid. I wonder if he has a 'Real Steve Doll' at home or something. :P

One of the most useless tech reviewers around. But then, they're all pretty crap these days.
    Charles iArthur :P
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-30-2013 10:04 AM
    I like the iPad Air. It's small, light, fast, beautiful, and has the best app ecosystem.
    10-30-2013 10:07 AM
    Well today I will get to see my surface 2 and that about it...
    10-30-2013 10:08 AM
    I like the iPad Air. It's small, light, fast, beautiful, and has the best app ecosystem.
    I'm not knocking the iPad, I'm knocking the reviewer. Aside from being completely and utterly biased he uses the worst comparisons and bleats like the iSheep he is.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 10-30-2013 at 11:57 AM.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-30-2013 10:09 AM
    I don't like the plastic part at the top and behind of it ruins the whole metal body look.
    10-30-2013 10:09 AM
    I also don't like the thinness, I prefer the thickness the Surface 2 has if that make sense.
    10-30-2013 10:11 AM
    Boom boom boom
    10-30-2013 10:17 AM
    I know you're not a fan of the Surface. But the guy compared a Surface Pro 2 to the iPad Air. Ecosystem wise, the Pro wipes the floor with the Air. There's simply no comparison. Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.
    Chregu, MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    10-30-2013 10:18 AM
    . Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.
    I concur that plastic part at the behind of the top ruins the metal flow unless it paint and if so remove the paint and show the sexy metal!
    10-30-2013 10:21 AM
    Did I mention I bought a new jacket? It's really nice.

Thomas Nash Black moleskin jacket- at Debenhams.com

Note, that's not a picture of me. :P
    10-30-2013 10:51 AM
    I know you're not a fan of the Surface. But the guy compared a Surface Pro 2 to the iPad Air. Ecosystem wise, the Pro wipes the floor with the Air. There's simply no comparison. Yes the Air and thinner, lighter and more 'fancy' looking but they're completely different devices for different people. One is a workhorse the other is a consumer device that claims to be productive.
    I'm not a fan, but I don't dislike it. I also wasn't really referring to the article, just a random thought :)
    10-30-2013 10:51 AM
    I also don't like the thinness, I prefer the thickness the Surface 2 has if that make sense.
    "love the skinny model chicks but i prefer the thickness."- Nas.

In agreement with both BP and Nas here. Makes perfect sense...
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    10-30-2013 11:57 AM
    interesting. Does that mean the economy is picking up or is this a peek season for tourists that I don't know about?
    i don't know. It may mean more people who drive into nyc are taking mass transit instead. I mean, mass transit was always busy but this feels even moreso now.
    10-30-2013 11:59 AM
    Poll question: what's your favorite Halloween custome?
    10-30-2013 12:06 PM
    Poll question: what's your favorite Halloween custome?
    hmmmm I don't know hahaha I would just wear what I think is cool :P
    10-30-2013 12:20 PM
    * sigh* I still have to put back my computer again after getting my ssd and hard drives but I will after I get done with school
    10-30-2013 12:21 PM
145,726 ... 596597598599600 ...