WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

One big m...f...
f8679af46107dac0096fb22b68afd883.jpg

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The shifter is on the right ;). Having the shifter on the left ..... Seems strange to me haha.
OK let's correct this.

The gearbox is in the centre of the car, what's different is where the steering wheel is.

In some countries it's in the left side, in others the right.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

And that does not mean a vote for you know who in November!
Being a businessman himself I highly doubt he'd be able to influence other companies from doing what yours is.

The only way companies stick around is cheap taxes, cheap facilities and cheap labour. If any of those shift to much then they start thinking of moving.

The problem with the voters for politicians like Trump and we have then here too, is that they think they're voting for someone who will help them when in fact they're being completely mislead.

Ed Boland

Retired Ambassador
Nov 17, 2012
Visit site

Dang Shu, sorry to hear about the company plans. I'm sure with your skills, you'll find something else right away!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

OK let's correct this.

The gearbox is in the centre of the car, what's different is where the steering wheel is.

In some countries it's in the left side, in others the right.

Oooooooohhj okay yeah I misunderstood! Thanks for clearing that up for me

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Okay to gag order has been lifted. The company is going to shut down manufacturing operations where I work and move production to Ireland and Puerto Rico. In other words, in 18 odd months, I will most likely be out of a job.
That's bad. But at least you have references and time to find a new job. Hope everything will go well :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

YES!!!!! any tips will help. its going to be an hour interview.

Hour interview, that's always fun. The tips I'm giving is assuming this is a decent size company.

Did they mention how many people will be interviewing you? That's always good to know. I'm used to typically two people.

If it's an HR person than don't expect a technical interview. It also won't be a great interview either. HR people are the worse interviewers from experience.

Here's the main tips.

Be early, not too early, about 5-10 minutes. If you're too early you'll start to feel awkward and probably increase your nervousness.

Ensure you dress appropriately for the position you're applying for but dress smartly regardless.

Know the company you're applying for. Learn about their values. Their style of working, etc. Use their website as a means of finding out about them.

Use LinkedIn to find out about the people interviewing you if they're on there.

Have questions prepared to ask them, about work environment, etc. Don't ask about pay, unless they bring it up. Very important.

Have prepared answers ready but don't blurt things out. Listen to the questions carefully. Take a breath, than answer if you can. There's no need to rush. Speak slowly and calmly.

Realise that the person interviewing you is probably not a fan of interviews either so as they evaluate you, you evaluate them.

I agree with not lying, that's never a good idea. More importantly, don't provide negative answers to questions. Even the question, "what is your weakness" should be turned into a positive. It should also be a answer suitable for the position you're applying for.

It's only natural to be nervous. I've done a lot of interviews and I still get a touch nervous doing them.

My final bit of advice is this. It's your first interview for your first full time job. You're going to put a lot of emphasis on how important this is for you and wanting to get this job. That will stress you out more than the actual interview. Just realise that this is one step of many.

Get some good sleep, prepare your things the night before, get there early, learn from the experience regardless what the outcome is.

Last edited:

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

So far no issues with brightness.
Edge is fine, no problems. I do not play games so I cannot help you there.
Glance is working just fine.
Equalizer is working in theory but I can't tell if the actual settings are working, I have a crappy pair of generic Sansa headphones from 9 years ago.
I am not sure about Motion Data, haven't tried that out yet.
I don't use Groove as much, mostly Spotify and AudioCloud.
There are some heating issues, not too bad though.
Charging is not a problem, I use the Nokia charger that came with the device.

Hope this helps. I am outta here.
I guess I'll have to hard reset it, hopefully that'll help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon