I'm experiencing major lag with WPC (I'm talking web here) anyone getting that?
    That one of the issues getting look at and not being able to access WPC at all for some.
    11-06-2013 08:11 AM
    That one of the issues getting look at and not being able to access WPC at all for some.
    Ah. Thanks. Things seem a bit better now (probably waiting for the US crowd to get in to fix things).
    11-06-2013 08:17 AM
    Ah. Thanks. Things seem a bit better now (probably waiting for the US crowd to get in to fix things).
    I already had this yesterday afternoon and evening for a while. It's good at the moment for me.
    11-06-2013 08:28 AM
    Yeah things seem to be better.

I've come to the conclusion that my grammar skills are deteriorating being on this forum.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-06-2013 09:09 AM
    Lenovo was going to buy the whole company and it would have help them however since the Canada government stop it who knows what will happen.

BIGPADDY Advice

Sell your shares if you have any! :P
    I sold it at like 14, and made a few bucks. So glad I sold it, look at it now!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-06-2013 09:32 AM
    I won't celebrate my birthday on my own. I'll watch a movie with some friends after probably cooking a lasagne. So what would you recommend to see?

I think an animation movie would fit everybody's taste the best, but there's none in cinemas around here right now. Thor 2? I'd have to check with the others.

Work is quite intense at the moment for various reasons. But I guess if I would want it less interesting, I could have become an accountant.
    11-06-2013 10:13 AM
    I won't celebrate my birthday on my own. I'll watch a movie with some friends after probably cooking a lasagne. So what would you recommend to see?

I think an animation movie would fit everybody's taste the best, but there's none in cinemas around here right now. Thor 2? I'd have to check with the others.

Work is quite intense at the moment for various reasons. But I guess if I would want it less interesting, I could have become an accountant.
    You could go see the SiFi drama of Gravity and heckle it like Chris Hatfield Astronaut kicked out of movie theater for heckling 'Gravity' - Evansville Movie | Examiner.com
    Chregu likes this.
    11-06-2013 10:29 AM
    You could go see the SiFi drama of Gravity and heckle it like Chris Hatfield Astronaut kicked out of movie theater for heckling 'Gravity' - Evansville Movie | Examiner.com
    Yes, when I looked up what's in theaters right now, this was the other movie that would interest me the most. But when I wrote this post I forgot the name so I didn't write it down. I have to check a review if it's fitting for one of my friends, she has a somewhat difficult taste.

Good thing I don't know much about space, so I don't think the same happens to me as happened to Mr. Hatfield ;-)

I just read it to the end:

The Beaverton is a news satire and parody publication . This article, however similar to real events, is fictitious. This article is meant in good fun. Happy Halloween!
    Media these days, now they are even admitting they are lying.
    11-06-2013 10:37 AM
    Media these days, now they are even admitting they are lying.
    I think they were taking a dig at Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicists) and some astronauts who have made a few comments about the inaccuracies of the film.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-06-2013 10:49 AM
    I think they were taking a dig at Neil Degrasse Tyson (astrophysicists) and some astronauts who have made a few comments about the inaccuracies of the film.
    I certainly wouldn't notice. However when I see movies with biological "facts", usually it's just sad ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-06-2013 10:52 AM
    I certainly wouldn't notice. However when I see movies with biological "facts", usually it's just sad ;-)
    True. The couple of biologist I read often complain about how poor the movies are in regards to the biology. Really irritates them.
    11-06-2013 10:54 AM
    True. The couple of biologist I read often complain about how poor the movies are in regards to the biology. Really irritates them.
    Often biology is just used as a tool with the same implication as magic would have. Like in every zombie movie. Once it was Voodoo, now it's always some kind of virus, even though viruses don't work in such a way and dead flesh is just dead...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    11-06-2013 10:56 AM
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug!!!

Chregu and unstoppablekem like this.
    11-06-2013 10:56 AM
    I don't think it's in cinemas around here yet, and I already promised another friend we'd watch it together.
    11-06-2013 10:58 AM
    Enders game was a good movie. :)
    Chregu likes this.
    11-06-2013 11:00 AM

Can I get a HELL YEAH?!?!?
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-06-2013 11:00 AM
    Enders game was a good movie. :)
    They play it like at 4 p.m. in the afternoon. That's not an option. Also my friends don't like this kind of movies. I'll certainly watch it when its available :)
    11-06-2013 11:01 AM
    I don't think it's in cinemas around here yet, and I already promised another friend we'd watch it together.
    You can watch it without me :P
    11-06-2013 11:11 AM
    Wonga
    11-06-2013 11:29 AM
    Wonga
    songa
    11-06-2013 11:31 AM
    11-06-2013 11:31 AM
    songa
    Wowcha
    11-06-2013 11:32 AM
    Wowcha
    dontcha
    11-06-2013 11:36 AM
    meh its android ....bleh
    11-06-2013 11:36 AM
    meh its android ....bleh
    It incredibly cheap has a Tegra 4 SoC and that about it for my positiveness. :P
    11-06-2013 11:48 AM
142,726 ... 629630631632633 ...