WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Halloween is yet an another thing that's North American that is loved in Australia, i don't have anything to do with Halloween.

Halloween is actually pagan/christian so mainly originally European to celebrate all hallows eve. Was originally a festival to remember the dead much like the Mexican day of the dead. Somehow its gotten twisted in popular culture to what it is now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Talking about pet cloning, chocolate bars, the meaning of 'chick flick' and every word associated with it is getting weird.

I wouldn't clone my pet, it won't be the same at all character wise, although it will look the same. I like chocolate, but I don't eat chocolate regularly, I prefer ice cream if I want to eat something sweet. I think there's a difference between talking about a chick flick in general, or calling a specific woman with whom you have professional relations a chick.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Oh boy, i hate those terms.

ibuwIHlVuYw36R.jpg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think if I was to clone any one thing it would be my girlfriend...

Oh the possibilities.... :winktongue:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think if I was to clone any one thing it would be my girlfriend...

Oh the possibilities.... :winktongue:

You'd have a baby with the same DNA as your girlfriend. Probably developing age related diseases very early, as you'd have to take the aged DNA from your girlfriend to clone her.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Lets make Chregu clone himself, and his clone clones himself, so we all have 1 Chregu to clone ourselves.

martinmc78 be like - "Sounds legit"

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Is vegemite any good? Is it really popular in Australia?

If you do decide to try it I recommend not using a large amount. It's supposed to be spread thinly on toast with butter. It's a joke in Australia to get foreigners to try it when it's spread thickly on buttered bread. The aftermath is sometimes amusing.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

I am receiving a storm of likes from Laura Knoktek, I wonder if she has a faulty mouse that has a mind of its own and is magnetically attracted to all of my posts to hit the like button.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

If you do decide to try it I recommend not using a large amount. It's supposed to be spread thinly on toast with butter. It's a joke in Australia to get foreigners to try it when it's spread thickly on buttered bread. The aftermath is sometimes amusing.

How would you describe it? Is it sweet, salty, fruity, sour or something else?

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

You'd have a baby with the same DNA as your girlfriend. Probably developing age related diseases very early, as you'd have to take the aged DNA from your girlfriend to clone her.

I was thinking more Michael Keaton Multiplicity type clone - exact replicas of how she is right now.

Don't spoil my dream biologist.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

How would you describe it? Is it sweet, salty, fruity, sour or something else?

It's very salty. Not sure how describe any of the other 'taste' about it. The consistency of the spread is similar to spreading a thick smooth peanut butter. It looks like tar.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2