I've been very pleased with my 920. It's been working great and does everything I need to do. Granted I'm probably not a "power" user like many people here. Just texting, calls, mail and some surfing. I don't play many games and they have apps for the few things I use apps for. I can't comment on the 8X. I didn't like the form of the phone so I didn't check one out and haven't seen one. The people I know with WPs have either a 920 or 928.
    Thanks a ton. Ordered a white 920. Hopeful to get it by the end of the week.
    Laura Knotek, N_LaRUE and gedzum like this.
    11-12-2013 03:06 PM

I love this channel.
    BIGPADDY and Laura Knotek like this.
    11-12-2013 03:30 PM
    The Bioshock 3 addon is downloading. Back to Rapture, this will be fun. It was so much cooler than the flying city.

Have a good night everybody, time to catch some sleep.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    11-12-2013 03:32 PM
    The Bioshock 3 addon is downloading. Back to Rapture, this will be fun. It was so much cooler than the flying city.

Goodnight and I read that it is a good add on.
    Chregu likes this.
    11-12-2013 04:16 PM
    time to study some French
    11-12-2013 07:16 PM
    and now im back form studying and working out...time to do my bing points then roam the forums and then YouTube .....yeah /s
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 10:09 PM
    Just rebooted after installing patch Tuesday updates.
    11-12-2013 10:55 PM

I tried playing Bioshock Infinite, i couldn't really be bothered playing it on my Xbox, but once i get a better PC, i might give it a second go.

I did like the games theme, and i love the look of Back to Rapture.
    11-12-2013 10:58 PM
    I did the same when I got on my desktop :P
    11-12-2013 11:03 PM
    what I think is strange is that on my people hub in my email it has pictues of people ..right but when im using my desktop the pictures are not the same but my surface and phone have the same pictures and sync up perfectly ..... I wonder what it could be ,....
    11-12-2013 11:06 PM
    what I think is strange is that on my people hub in my email it has pictues of people ..right but when im using my desktop the pictures are not the same but my surface and phone have the same pictures and sync up perfectly ..... I wonder what it could be ,....
    I don't use Windows 8.1 Mail. I use Outlook 2013 which does sync the pictures.
    11-12-2013 11:32 PM
    I don't use Windows 8.1 Mail. I use Outlook 2013 which does sync the pictures.
    I use outlook too but strange that its all out of wack :P I guess I will start over when windows phone 8.1 comes out that's if my 810 gets 8.1 :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 11:46 PM
    I use outlook too but strange that its all out of wack :P I guess I will start over when windows phone 8.1 comes out !
    I don't use the People tile on my Windows Phone or on my PC. I don't use Facebook and use Twitter apps (official on phone and Tweetro+ on PC), so I don't see any use for People.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-12-2013 11:48 PM
    I don't use the People tile on my Windows Phone or on my PC. I don't use Facebook and use Twitter apps (official on phone and Tweetro+ on PC), so I don't see any use for People.
    * gasp* you are missing out!!!!
    quick what is 2+2?! oh NO I think we lost laura she was one of the good ones
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-12-2013 11:53 PM
    * gasp* you are missing out!!!!
    quick what is 2+2?! oh NO I think we lost laura she was one of the good ones
    I ditched Facebook when I got requests to play games and my next door neighbour's second cousin wanted to be my friend.
    gedzum likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:00 AM
    I ditched Facebook when I got requests to play games and my next door neighbour's second cousin wanted to be my friend.
    don't blame you I don't use FB but I do like having pics of my contacts and showing up on my surface,computer,phone :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:04 AM
    its all good laura is still here !
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:04 AM
    don't blame you I don't use FB but I do like having pics of my contacts and showing up on my surface,computer,phone :P
    The only contacts with pictures that I have are those from LinkedIn. I've never used pictures of anyone else.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:10 AM
    The only contacts with pictures that I have are those from LinkedIn. I've never used pictures of anyone else.
    I do because it makes my people tile alive and attracting :P but of course I ask permission from them of course
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 11-13-2013 at 12:21 AM. Reason: miss spelled ask
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:15 AM
    well time to go to sleep .....good night all and see you guys in 10 hrs maybe
    Laura Knotek and gedzum like this.
    11-13-2013 12:25 AM
    well time to go to sleep .....good night all and see you guys in 10 hrs maybe
    Good night.
    11-13-2013 12:27 AM
    Just found a new band that i like.

The Lost Souls Club.
    Laura Knotek and gedzum like this.
    11-13-2013 12:28 AM
    Thanks a ton. Ordered a white 920. Hopeful to get it by the end of the week.
    Nice man, I got the white 920 as well. I'm probably one of a few people who actually prefers the gloss finish to the matte one. Love this phone, feels great in hand with some nice heft plus the camera is just right for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Yeah those game requests are annoying, especially when they post it on their timeline. If you find a way to opt out of fb games please let me know ;)
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:55 AM
    Yeah those game requests are annoying, especially when they post it on their timeline. If you find a way to opt out of fb games please let me know ;)
    I never found out how to opt out of games, so I opted out of Facebook completely.
    gedzum likes this.
    11-13-2013 12:56 AM
144,469 ... 654655656657658 ...