WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That let me spend some time with dict.cc | chuck | W?rterbuch Englisch-Deutsch . Mostly to find out what a woodchuck is and what chucking means ;-)

What do you normally chuck? A ball?
Why yes, one could chuck a ball. Depending on your arm strength, you could make a real good living at it here in the Staes in a couple of different sports!!

:)

Not sure why they are woodchuck's. They do not toss anything. Makes total sense some scientist named them that, just to see who was paying attention.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
CARLING and I got at least 20 bottles HOORAY 4 weeks of pleasure!!!!!

20 bottles wouldn't last me 4 weeks :/

I was once getting a yearly physical and the Dr asked how much beer I drink a week... I put 12-24... She started to calculate it out, "well that's around 2-3 beers a day. That's an OK amount." I didn't have the heart to tell her that's 12-24 on Friday/Saturday ;O)

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Yours too??? Man, we need to get our two females together for the purposes of stimulating the Woodchuck Cider economy.

Did you and/or your wife try the Woodchuck Pink Private Reserve? It's actually good... it is/was a limited release, so it's getting hard to find... LOL, because of the short supply, I went to order one and wound up asking the waitress, "Do you have any Pink Privates?"... It sort of slipped out before I realized what I said... Luckily it was a waitress we know, so she didn't get upset with me and actually had a good chuckle over it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

20 bottles wouldn't last me 4 weeks :/

I was once getting a yearly physical and the Dr asked how much beer I drink a week... I put 12-24... She started to calculate it out, "well that's around 2-3 beers a day. That's an OK amount." I didn't have the heart to tell her that's 12-24 on Friday/Saturday ;O)

I can't spend too much on beer waiting for the Nokia Tablet released need all the money I can save to buy the PRECIOUS!!!

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure we should be trying to force this thread to fill up quickly. We need to maintain a consistent pace - it's more about the discussion than the post count regardless of the title.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm not sure we should be trying to force this thread to fill up quickly. We need to maintain a consistent pace - it's more about the discussion than the post count regardless of the title.

Excellent Point consistence is the key for success.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Hmmm, only issue I know of is with 8x phones... Are there other issues?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Man oh man its too hot here in the UK. It reached 32 degrees C while I was out. :grincry:

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

32???? It's 102 here!!!! ;)

All joking aside, it's 38 C here, you've got it easy.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Above 26 degree (where is the degree symbol on Windows Phone?) C i feel uncomfortable too. It is something above 30 during the days at the moment.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Last resort tell them all off and say how disappointed you are at there behavior, attitude to work, how you going to get job if you can't follow simple instructions etc.

On my way home...work was INTERESTING. The interns left.

Back story: there are two groups I supervised for this month. My primary group of interns were here 4 days a week. The secondary group was at my work site 1 day a week. The kids in my primary group pulled together and have the skit down pat enough that they should be ok.

Here's where the work drama came in. 3 girls from the secondary group I supervise, came over and stole cash and credit cards from one of my coworkers! Yup, the idiots got caught on tape and everything. And I had to ID them on the footage too. Now, ain't that some ****?

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Illinois has been mild outside of a few nasty weeks. We hit 32-35 C, but seen tons of 23-30 C so far. (Had to adjust from US to everyone else temps!! Just for you all!!!)

Considering that I work in a boiler plant, that is a God send. It is unbelievably hot in there (add 10 degrees), and I dread summertime.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

On my way home...work was INTERESTING. The interns left.

Here's where the work drama came in. 3 girls from the secondary group I supervise, came over and stole cash and credit cards from one of my coworkers! You, caught on tape and everything. Ain't that some ****?

That makes me more sad then mad. Just hurts to think how little a large group of kids respect other people, or themselves, in this age of ours. That has to be a reflection on my generation and the lack of true parenting. Purely my opinion, but I go to Church and volunteer at the Salvation Army enough to see kids going wrong as it happens to not feel truly disappointed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon