11-29-2013 08:35 AM
    While I'm not advocating harm come to these two (they will get arrested if the cops ID them), it's the first comment that cracked me up for a moment...

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1530368
    11-29-2013 08:38 AM
    Well, on page 1800 in the app, I ended up with the 18000th post. I'd like to thank the lack of traffic and no random interruptions for this wonderful opportunity. I'd say something else more clever, but I think that may do the trick...
    Congratulations you win one post from me!
    11-29-2013 08:47 AM
    Hello there. :)

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk
    11-29-2013 10:50 AM
    So I'll post pictures of the food when I get home to my T100. The GF's Cole slaw was a hit, they like my shrimp and they were impressed by the homemade Guinness based drink I made. Fortunately, no one got too tipsy or drunk.
    hehehehe well everyone likes a good drink :P and shrimp for that matter
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-29-2013 11:23 AM
    The GF really enjoyed herself last night. It was a very intimate dinner amongst a small group of 8. 98% of the food was made from scratch, nothing processed. No one missed the fact that there wasn't any turkey or that the food wasn't heavy either.
    who needs turkey ,..... its over rated :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-29-2013 11:25 AM
    I may have scored some points last night by flooring my sister and the GF this way. So we had to go around the room and say something we were thankful for, and it so happened that I was sitting between them both. So I said I was thankful"for being able to sit with two women that are important to me". They both were stunned and smiled for like the next 5 minutes non stop...sometimes the truth is cool like that...
    you handled that very smooth like XD I wonder if that won you brownie points
    11-29-2013 11:27 AM
    the guy with the tv looked very shifty eyed
    11-29-2013 11:29 AM
    While I'm not advocating harm come to these two (they will get arrested if the cops ID them), it's the first comment that cracked me up for a moment...

Two women shoot twerking video on NYC subway tracks - NY Daily News
    hahahahhaha where is the train when you need it :P
    11-29-2013 11:30 AM
    Hello there. :)

and bane comes back ... I wonder if hes out of hiding o.o
    11-29-2013 11:31 AM
    you handled that very smooth like XD I wonder if that won you brownie points
    I think I got two - one from each...
    11-29-2013 01:11 PM
    and bane comes back ... I wonder if hes out of hiding o.o

bane was busy with his college projects. XD

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-29-2013 02:21 PM
    am I the only one who felt in love with Jolla running Sailfish OS? :) I find this phone really sexy and attractive. If Jolla had a bit higher screen resolution and camera similar to Nokia Lumia 920 I would definitely buy it!!!

LMZR and WanderingTraveler like this.
    11-29-2013 02:26 PM
    I do think the Jolla phone is nice, but I don't think it will take off, like WebOS.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-29-2013 02:29 PM
    I do think the Jolla phone is nice, but I don't think it will take off, like WebOS.
    You read my mind. Still love WebOS, and Jolla may be just as nice, but it takes more than a slick looking UI to break the stranglehold on the market. Ask RIM and MSFT abut this one...
    unstoppablekem and snowmutt like this.
    11-29-2013 02:31 PM
    It is likely to happen, but we will see :) as far as I don't care about apps, I would be worried about future software updates (sharing the fate of N9 if they don't succeed) However it's still a nice device, which provides decent performance and looks lovely. ;-)
    11-29-2013 02:49 PM
    All I know about the Jolla phone is this head line: A closer look at the Jolla phone: good intentions, bad delivery (video)

Well, I'll watch the video then.

Edit: Doesn't really do anything for me this phone.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    11-29-2013 02:59 PM
    am I the only one who felt in love with Jolla running Sailfish OS? :) I find this phone really sexy and attractive. If Jolla had a bit higher screen resolution and camera similar to Nokia Lumia 920 I would definitely buy it!!!

Yes :P
    11-29-2013 03:17 PM
    Yes :P
    but............................................ :(
    11-29-2013 03:55 PM
    thanks for your opinions guys ;) I have to say that nothing (even Jolla) is sexier than Lumia 925 :p
    snowmutt and Chregu like this.
    11-29-2013 03:59 PM
    but............................................ :(
    I don't like it as well as the phone design prefer BB over jolla.
    11-29-2013 04:19 PM
    Well, Marigold's album has been released, if anyone wants to listen to it. :)

https://soundcloud.com/marigoldrock/sets/prospects
    11-29-2013 05:12 PM
    For all we hear about Sailfish, Firefox (or Boot2Gecko), Ubuntu, and Tizen, what are the odds of any of those OS's becoming a serious player? I can see some regional success for one, sorta like how Samsung's "Bada" OS actually had a fairly decent following in a few sections of Europe, but any of those actually even getting to a 5% share is quite the long shot.

Side note, just read this: Samsung working on forming a partnership between Tizen and Firefox OS
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    11-29-2013 05:27 PM
    My wife drug me along on Black Friday....

When I told her a couple weeks ago I would go if her usual partner couldn't get off work, I didn't think she would take me serious.

Early on (before noon), it was ugly and just stupid busy. But I swear, at Noon and one minute, everything calmed down.

Not sure, but I do not think that is a good sign for retailers.
    11-29-2013 05:30 PM
    My wife drug me along on Black Friday....

When I told her a couple weeks ago I would go if her usual partner couldn't get off work, I didn't think she would take me serious.

Early on (before noon), it was ugly and just stupid busy. But I swear, at Noon and one minute, everything calmed down.

Not sure, but I do not think that is a good sign for retailers.
    Your wife drugged you? Noooooooo

Okay, seriously, this is better for the retailers. Less money to spend on security, more money to spend on discounting unsold Surface RTs.
    snowmutt and MSFTisMIA like this.
    11-29-2013 05:51 PM
143,584 ... 719720721722723 ...