Also, soon it's time for this:

*Shudders*

Well then again, today here is Saturday.
    12-13-2013 08:02 PM
    We are getting some serious snow here, and I get to work all weekend in it.

Woo-hoo.

Actually, snow really, really amuses me and I like it. Don't tell anyone. Everyone else is all grumpy like, and I am grinning like a kid.....
    12-13-2013 09:40 PM
    Just got my first windows device, a yellow lumia 1520 and boy this baby rocks. Hardcore android user but not going back.

Sent from my RM-937_apac_hong_kong_222 using Tapatalk
    I haven't seen one yet :( but im gald you are liking the 1520
    12-13-2013 10:14 PM
    We are getting some serious snow here, and I get to work all weekend in it.

Woo-hoo.

Actually, snow really, really amuses me and I like it. Don't tell anyone. Everyone else is all grumpy like, and I am grinning like a kid.....
    I wish I had snow in cali but my ex could make fun of me that I don't get snow unlike iowa ANYWAYS I want snow >:)
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-13-2013 10:15 PM
    *Shudders*

Well then again, today here is Saturday.
    NOOOOO EBIL REBECA BLACK time to save the day ......
    12-13-2013 10:16 PM
    To save you from Rebecca Black, I present Ashley Argota. She was Lulu on Nickelodeon's True Jackson VP. She was also Kelly on Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures.

And she actually has an amazing voice.
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-13-2013 10:25 PM
    and warren G saved the day!!!
    12-13-2013 10:25 PM
    To save you from Rebecca Black, I present Ashley Argota. She was Lulu on Nickelodeon's True Jackson VP. She was also Kelly on Bucket & Skinner's Epic Adventures.

And she actually has an amazing voice.
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its all about the old school rap /hip hop
    12-13-2013 10:26 PM
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its all about the old school rap /hip hop
    You can like hip hop and rap. I love old skool rap. But don't be a hater. This girl can sing!
    12-13-2013 10:32 PM
    You can like hip hop and rap. I love old skool rap. But don't be a hater. This girl can sing!
    im kidding XD .... wanted to see if you would play along :P she does have a good voice I was just listening to it a few minutes back :P
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-13-2013 10:33 PM
    time to see fast 5 >:)
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-13-2013 10:34 PM
    time to see fast 5 >:)
    Paul Walker. :'(
    12-14-2013 12:39 AM
    Hey now.. we're getting close to the 20k :D
    12-14-2013 12:46 AM
    Paul Walker. :'(
    I understand the whole series now after watching them back to back it all makes sense on how it ties in with Tokyo Drift :P
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-14-2013 12:47 AM
    Hey now.. we're getting close to the 20k :D
    oh yes we are and I will post a lot ...but I know I wont get it because ill let someone else get it :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-14-2013 12:48 AM
    well time to sleep..good night and good morning
    12-14-2013 12:52 AM
    The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) - IMDb

An IMDb rating of 8.8. That's higher than the Two Towers.

So I might me the only one who found the action sequences being made like a video game (badly animated and absolutely over the top, one scene could have been a level of Donkey Kong), the romantic triangle implausible and seemingly written by a 14 year old girl making the actors look bad, the added story elements tedious, and I might also be the only one missing plot points left out.

The unnecessary lengths of this movie didn't seem to bother the people either.

Well... I don't know.
    Yeah I saw it yesterday and I agree with you for the most part. I left satisfied though. Looking forward to the next one. The actual length of the movie didn't bother me too much, it was just some of the dialogue sections and sequences were drawn out a bit too long for my liking. The time could've been used better in some places. I liked some of the fight sequences, although I was hoping for some larger scale battles like in Two Towers. I guess the finale will deliver on that part.
    Laura Knotek and Chregu like this.
    12-14-2013 03:17 AM
    Wow I just realized you could go directly to the post that you quoted by clicking that icon next to the users name. The random things you learn huh..
    Laura Knotek and snowmutt like this.
    12-14-2013 03:20 AM
    Going to try see the hobbit in 3d and the higher frame rate too!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    12-14-2013 03:25 AM
    Today I have to get a new micro SIM card for my mother's Lumia 620. The Omnia W had a normal SIM.

I really don't like her provider and I am a little afraid they want to charge me for it. We will see. She is also on a terrible plan, maybe I can change this if I am there anyway.
    snowmutt likes this.
    12-14-2013 06:25 AM
    F...... Manchester City smashed Arsenal 6:3 on Eithad Stadium. I love English Premier League, and really admire stadium atmosphere, fans and their commitment to their fav. teams. Amazing!
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-14-2013 09:02 AM
    Nearly there
    12-14-2013 09:05 AM
    Of course they charged 40 CHF for the new SIM card. How I hate this company. I swear I will never have anything to do with Sunrise Switzerland!

I have to check other offers, maybe I'll move my mother to another company.
    12-14-2013 09:30 AM
    But that's not even the biggest disappointment today. I heard this song in the radio while driving to the Sunrise store:

And I really felt like dancing to this, it's the perfect song for Disco Fox, giving enough time for some advanced moves without stressing my beginner level too much. Even the lyrics make you feel like dancing. So I wanted to see the video to this. I thought this guy would be dancing with a beautiful girl, showing some crazy moves and it would just be great...

And then he is just standing around all the time, with some miner moves from time to time.
    12-14-2013 09:37 AM
    On the way to Legoland...
    12-14-2013 11:28 AM
144,455 ... 763764765766767 ...