Yesterday was the lab's Christmas party (I was careful enough not to drink alcohol, I trust myself to cope well being a little drunk, however not when my boss is around) and today I had to get up early to help cleaning the location (the idea was to have some kind of team event, so we had the afternoon off to cook) and now I feel too tired to be productive.
    12-17-2013 02:44 AM
    Thanks for the well wishes...

Y'all know I'm going to pop up and steal the 20K post though.
    Chregu, N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and 4 others like this.
    12-17-2013 03:00 AM
    Thanks for the well wishes...

Y'all know I'm going to pop up and steal the 20K post though.
    Not if i start a BP styled posting spree!

Ahahahahaha! :P
    N_LaRUE and unstoppablekem like this.
    12-17-2013 05:29 AM
    I've recently started listening to Pink Floyd.

Man i'm so excited about getting my Lumia 1520! :D
    12-17-2013 05:45 AM
    Hmmm... 546 posts to go. I guess it's possible with BP and Sahib posting constantly. Won't be me getting it. I probably won't be on here. :P
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    12-17-2013 05:45 AM
    I've recently started listening to Pink Floyd.

Man i'm so excited about getting my Lumia 1520! :D
    I haven't listened to Pink Flyod in years. I've been too much into Alternative Rock for too long. I don't mind Flyod and other rock from that era but I like the newer sounds. :)
    12-17-2013 05:47 AM
    I haven't listened to Pink Flyod in years. I've been too much into Alternative Rock for too long. I don't mind Flyod and other rock from that era but I like the newer sounds. :)
    I've also recently become a fan of ambience, and instrumental music. I'm always so inconsistent with my music, four months ago, Green Day was my music, flash foward to last month Alternative Rock and Garage rock, and now ambience, instrumental and Pink Floyd! :D
    12-17-2013 05:48 AM
    I've also recently become a fan of ambience, and instrumental music. I'm always so inconsistent with my music, four months ago, Green Day was my music, flash foward to last month Alternative Rock and Garage rock, and now ambience, instrumental and Pink Floyd! :D
    I go through phases with music too. Just depends what I'm in the mood for.
    LMZR likes this.
    12-17-2013 05:59 AM
    Hmmm... 546 posts to go. I guess it's possible with BP and Sahib posting constantly. Won't be me getting it. I probably won't be on here. :P
    I'll be on a boat over Christmas. But they wrote there is WiFi available... sometimes ;-)

Well, if internet is really limited to a higher extend I will certainly prioritize Whatsapp over the WPC app.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2013 06:15 AM
    I'll be on a boat over Christmas. But they wrote there is WiFi available... sometimes ;-)

Well, if internet is really limited to a higher extend I will certainly prioritize Whatsapp over the WPC app.
    I'll be with family or friends. Sure there will be down time but by then we'll be past 20,000 anyway.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-17-2013 06:26 AM
    I thought it would be clever to draw a graphic on illustrator. Listening to some good music, being relaxed, everything perfect after a short night.

...only that it is incredibly complex and now that I really have to bring some sense into it I feel a little desperate ;-)
    12-17-2013 07:04 AM
    I thought it would be clever to draw a graphic on illustrator. Listening to some good music, being relaxed, everything perfect after a short night.

...only that it is incredibly complex and now that I really have to bring some sense into it I feel a little desperate ;-)
    What are you drawing? I never used illustrator and I often find myself using CAD to draw things as I like the tools.
    12-17-2013 07:06 AM
    What are you drawing? I never used illustrator and I often find myself using CAD to draw things as I like the tools.
    It's a scheme like this:

nature11861-f2.2.jpg

Of course different organism and different proteins. And much more pretty ;-)

Illustrator works nicely for this, still, I miss some functions of AutoCAD which would make it easier.
    12-17-2013 07:11 AM
    Nice. Fairly complex too.

Yeah AutoCAD would make drawing that fairly easy. I would also suggest Viso but not many people have access to that.
    12-17-2013 07:48 AM
    You forgetting someone?!?!?!? 😜
    12-17-2013 08:17 AM
    Biologist. Different to chemists I do fun stuff but will never earn much.
    Ah, okay.
    12-17-2013 08:17 AM
    You forgetting someone?!?!?!?
    You're not as prolific as the other two. :P and you typically don't post nonsense.
    12-17-2013 08:18 AM
    Ah, okay.
    Some one should have said that biology is just studying advanced chemistry. :P
    Chregu likes this.
    12-17-2013 08:19 AM
    You're not as prolific as the other two. :P and you typically don't post nonsense.
    You mean this?

ONE POST!
    12-17-2013 08:28 AM
    you're not as prolific as the other two. :p and you typically don't post nonsense.
    Also,

TWO POST!
    Again?

THREE POST!

Am I doing it right? :P
    Actually, in some aspects biologists do chemistry on a much more advanced level. ...by taking the enzymes of organisms that have evolved over billions of year and letting them do the work ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-17-2013 08:56 AM
    Nope. You need to post and not quote anyone. Make nonsensical remarks. Talk to yourself or post GIFs and have a moan about your ex.... (sorry sahib)
    12-17-2013 08:57 AM
    Actually, in some aspects biologists do chemistry on a much more advanced level. ...by taking the enzymes of organisms that have evolved over billions of year and letting them do the work ;-)
    Exactly. Why should we do all the work. :P I think millions of years does a better job personally.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-17-2013 08:58 AM
    Nope. You need to post and not quote anyone. Make nonsensical remarks. Talk to yourself or post GIFs and have a moan about your ex.... (sorry sahib)
    Please don't encourage him... ;-)
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    12-17-2013 09:03 AM
142,802 ... 777778779780781 ...