• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    I love how this thread has gone quiet as it gets closer to the 20K mark. :P
    Well, I started to spam the thread, then I thought I can't preach water and drink whine ;-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-19-2013 03:47 AM
    Hey.... that didn't do what I thought it would.
    12-19-2013 03:48 AM
    Ok so got my new company made - got some more designs up on my Facebook page and will be exhibiting my new prototypes at Insomnia event in April.

Business plan well on its way, applied for a grant for youth schemes from the local council and I made some flyers.

Told you I'd been busy

flyer.jpg

And that 20K post is still going to be mine
    N_LaRUE, BIGPADDY and Chregu like this.
    12-19-2013 05:09 AM
    Ok so got my new company made - got some more designs up on my Facebook page and will be exhibiting my new prototypes at Insomnia event in April.

Business plan well on its way, applied for a grant for youth schemes from the local council and I made some flyers.

Told you I'd been busy

And that 20K post is still going to be mine
    Very nice! I'll take a look at lunch. :) Looks interesting. Is Esports Cafe yours?
    12-19-2013 05:20 AM
    Very nice! I'll take a look at lunch. :) Looks interesting. Is Esports Cafe yours?
    Yes Caf will be mine - its definitely happening but probably not until later next year. Either I get a business loan or manage to take enough orders at the exhibition in April to cover costs and not need the loan.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-19-2013 05:33 AM
    And BIGPADDY, your inbox is full. I'm trying to send you a message. :/
    It empty now :P
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-19-2013 05:45 AM
    Yes Caf will be mine - its definitely happening but probably not until later next year. Either I get a business loan or manage to take enough orders at the exhibition in April to cover costs and not need the loan.
    Awesome! Funny how your timing is matching the WP8.1 release. :P

I'm sure it's all a bit exciting and nervous. Making life changes always are. :) Once you get your cafe I'll have to come by and take a look. :)
    12-19-2013 05:49 AM
    You mean as in some time later next year
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-19-2013 05:55 AM

I'm sure it's all a bit exciting and nervous. Making life changes always are. :) Once you get your cafe I'll have to come by and take a look. :)
    Exciting yes but surprisingly am not nervous at all - Really want to drive this to succeed so covering all the bases.
    12-19-2013 05:59 AM
    Exciting yes but surprisingly am not nervous at all - Really want to drive this to succeed so covering all the bases.
    I thought I was the only person like that. LOL! Maybe as it gets closer you'll find yourself a bit more along those lines. That's what happens to me anyway. I'm fine until I reach that point of no return. But I'm more excited nervous than scared nervous. If you catch my meaning. :)

We have a few plans we hope to execute in the future as well. Ours are a bit different but similar. We've done quite a bit of research on it. No products to sell though. Also our time line is a bit longer.
    12-19-2013 06:04 AM
    You guys aren't close enough for me to ninja it yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-19-2013 06:12 AM
    I thought I was the only person like that. LOL! Maybe as it gets closer you'll find yourself a bit more along those lines. That's what happens to me anyway. I'm fine until I reach that point of no return. But I'm more excited nervous than scared nervous. If you catch my meaning. :)

We have a few plans we hope to execute in the future as well. Ours are a bit different but similar. We've done quite a bit of research on it. No products to sell though. Also our time line is a bit longer.
    Well money is my only worry really - but doing the exhibition in April should help out with that - Any sales would help obviously 20000 people are expected if I can hit 100 sales which is only 0.5% of people at the event money is no longer an object.
    12-19-2013 06:17 AM
    It empty now :P
    I only get messages from mods complaining about one of my posts... or multiple.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    12-19-2013 06:24 AM
    Well money is my only worry really - but doing the exhibition in April should help out with that - Any sales would help obviously 20000 people are expected if I can hit 100 sales which is only 0.5% of people at the event money is no longer an object.
    That's a reasonable number. I wasn't sure what Insomnia was (not a gammer obviously) so had to look it up. I think your idea should sell well there. :)
    martinmc78 likes this.
    12-19-2013 06:33 AM
    I really wish you luck with all your plans, it sounds very exciting! :-)
    N_LaRUE and martinmc78 like this.
    12-19-2013 06:44 AM
    12-19-2013 07:03 AM
    Only in your dreams

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    12-19-2013 07:17 AM
    Ive been told you have a problem with being premature BP
    N_LaRUE and BIGPADDY like this.
    12-19-2013 07:20 AM
    Morning folks. So I plan to go into work early to get some work done and I get hit with a delay on the bus route that adds another 20mins to my commute. Guess I WAS supposed to go in late today after all...
    12-19-2013 07:39 AM
    My newest baby...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20131219_003.jpg  
    12-19-2013 08:06 AM
    Today's exams, Math and World Literature.
    12-19-2013 08:50 AM
    For working with radioactivity I have to be checked by a doctor. So right now I am at the hospital waiting for them taking a blood sample. It's quite boring.
    After the whole body examination the doctor seemed pleased. She told me I am healthy which is always good, and also I didn't gain too much weight during December. I still hope I can start running soon again.
    N_LaRUE and unstoppablekem like this.
    12-19-2013 08:59 AM
    Today's exams, Math and World Literature.
    Good luck!!!!
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    12-19-2013 09:17 AM
    I only get messages from mods complaining about one of my posts... or multiple.
    I've never complained about one of your posts. I feel left out.
    Chregu likes this.
    12-19-2013 09:39 AM
    Best of luck to you on both of them. Go for it!
    martinmc78 likes this.
    12-19-2013 09:41 AM
143,621 ... 792793794795796 ...