Then you could comment the pictures I posted. I need some attention, please give me attention!!! Come on, I don't have Facebook anymore!!!!! :D
    o.o ehhhh snowflake I think all that sea made you more.... how do I say this..... .....more energetic
    Chregu likes this.
    01-03-2014 11:26 AM
    Thanks!

The scenic looking dawn like lake shot was quite some luck. This was in Trondheim, and also the last time I saw the sun during these holidays (the picture on the boat of the sun is actually the last time I saw it, that's the reason I showed it).
    whos needs sun ..the sun is for squares ..... I had enough of the sun
    Chregu likes this.
    01-03-2014 11:27 AM
    On Page 852, happy to report that just sold the Grey Lumia 822 to a fellow WPC member!
    01-03-2014 11:27 AM
    My primary device is an 810, I decided to pass on the excellent 925.But I am eyeing an unlocked 920. I am on T-Mo and hence unlocked is required...
    * sigh* im on the same boat but nokia makes me not want to switch to any other phone because of the enhancement and apps :D
    01-03-2014 11:29 AM
    call J G wentowth ..... 877-cash-now !!... I hate that commercial but its a good way to remember that number -.-
    01-03-2014 11:35 AM
    o.o ehhhh snowflake I think all that sea made you more.... how do I say this..... .....more energetic
    I just thought he would appreciate the pictures, but he didn't comment on them. Then I simply didn't know what to do, so I decided to overreact. I'm back to my old self now ;-)
    01-03-2014 11:37 AM
    I have to wrap a gift for tonight, but I have only Christmas wrapping. That's unfortunate.
    01-03-2014 11:38 AM
    I just thought he would appreciate the pictures, but he didn't comment on them. Then I simply didn't know what to do, so I decided to overreact. I'm back to my old self now ;-)
    but I thought I didn't say something about your pictures .... they do look awesome and im wondering if I could take on for my wall paper :D?
    01-03-2014 11:43 AM
    I have to wrap a gift for tonight, but I have only Christmas wrapping. That's unfortunate.
    well that's awkward o.o ...maybe you play it off cool like
    01-03-2014 11:43 AM
    yup I didn't say something about your pictures :P .....I think you looked over it
    01-03-2014 11:45 AM
    but I thought I didn't say something about your pictures .... they do look awesome and im wondering if I could take on for my wall paper :D?
    Sure, be my guest :)

well that's awkward o.o ...maybe you play it off cool like
    I plan to, it will be a relaxed group of people, so that won't be a problem.
    01-03-2014 11:53 AM
    Sure, be my guest :)

I plan to, it will be a relaxed group of people, so that won't be a problem.
    unless you had someone like me there
    01-03-2014 11:55 AM
    unless you had someone like me there
    It would certainly be interesting having you there ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-03-2014 11:56 AM
    It would certainly be interesting having you there ;-)
    that's what everyone says o.o I cant be that's bad ...... well I can be if im away from the sweets :3 and soda ... I can be calm if I want to but then everyone thinks someone broke me and people lose their minds :P
    Chregu likes this.
    01-03-2014 12:00 PM
    I want to post this button because im pressing it like crazy because I think its funny but my sisters want to kill me anyways I wonder if its allowed to post the button. its nothing scary but if you watched the movie inception you will get the button :P
    01-03-2014 12:05 PM
    I want to post this button because im pressing it like crazy because I think its funny but my sisters want to kill me anyways I wonder if its allowed to post the button. its nothing scary but if you watched the movie inception you will get the button :P
    Belly button? Let's all remember for a minute, that our belly button was once the way of our food intake ;-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-03-2014 12:10 PM
    Belly button? Let's all remember for a minute, that our belly button was once the way of our food intake ;-)
    ehhhhhh o.o ... nooo.. not my belly button ... its a red button that you press and the inception sound ..... well im going to post it to show what I mean INCEPTION oh and make sure your speakers are not all the way up o.o
    01-03-2014 12:13 PM
    ..... wow snowflake.... now I lost my appetite for poptarts ......
    01-03-2014 12:14 PM
    I kinda laugh when you refer to you gf as " the gf" instead of my gf :P
    When your GF is 10 years older and is 100% her own woman, she gets to be called the GF and rightfully so...😊
    Chregu and sahib lopez like this.
    01-03-2014 12:16 PM
    ehhhhhh o.o ... nooo.. not my belly button ... its a red button that you press and the inception sound ..... well im going to post it to show what I mean INCEPTION oh and make sure your speakers are not all the way up o.o
    They use this sound effect now in every other movie.

I think belly buttons are much more interesting than Inception. Is there still something of a connection left behind it? I have never thought about this!
    01-03-2014 12:17 PM
    Okay Page 852, some good news:

In case you missed out some great deals during Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the various other holiday deals - fear not. Here is the link to some amazing deals on the 520/521 phones.
    Happy shopping:-)

Lumia 521 - Number 1 no contract phone on Amazon.com is for $69.99
    Lumia 520 - Number 2 no contract phone on Amazon.com is for $59.99
    01-03-2014 12:18 PM
    Whoops, I meant Page 852, too much coffee:-)
    01-03-2014 12:18 PM
    When your GF is 10 years older and is 100% her own woman, she gets to be called the GF and rightfully so...
    Idk every time something is refered to "the" title I think about something scary ... like add " the" to anything and bam it instantly becomes scary ( in my book ) like example joker isn't scary like that but " the" joker ... that's scary
    01-03-2014 12:20 PM
    They use this sound effect now in every other movie.

I think belly buttons are much more interesting than Inception. Is there still something of a connection left behind it? I have never thought about this!
    that do .... I don't remember any movie that has that .... hmmmm .... and bully buttons I try not to think of because its a button that is just there :P
    01-03-2014 12:21 PM
    Whoops, I meant Page 852, too much coffee:-)
    another coffee drinker .....* sigh* what has the world come toINCEPTION
    01-03-2014 12:22 PM
144,452 ... 851852853854855 ...