For me, it is Sony, Nexus and Moto - in THAT order. That's why when I add the Z Ultra to my lineup, the only thing that would make me ditch my Nexus 4 would be a Nexus 5. I've outgrown Sense and Samsung and LG are just no good for me. I tell the GF that if I owned a S4 the FIRST thing is do is root it and drop a GPE ROM on it...
    Yeah, touchwiz bothers me a lot, as does Sense and LG's UI. Only ones that I like are Sony's (still meh), Motorola's UI (which is basically a better version of stock), and nexus.
    01-10-2014 07:41 PM
    Yeah, touchwiz bothers me a lot, as does Sense and LG's UI. Only ones that I like are Sony's (still meh), Motorola's UI (which is basically a better version of stock), and nexus.
    For me, it's not that I dislike Sense...i just love the old school Manilla on WM better. Sense got to a point where they didn't need to reskin the whole OS as was necessary in the Cupcake - Froyo days. Touchwiz I never ever liked...it had Bloat potential from the SGH-D900 days and my fears of that came true with the Galaxy line.
    01-10-2014 07:47 PM
    Looks like Sahib is out partying for the weekend. I am going to sign off. See ya'll on Monday.
    unstoppablekem, MSFTisMIA and LMZR like this.
    01-10-2014 07:57 PM
    Looks like Sahib is out partying for the weekend. I am going to sign off. See ya'll on Monday.
    Lol, :p

Cya on Monday!
    01-10-2014 07:57 PM
    Apple does bother me A LOT, and it's mindless Sheep users, but they did revolutionize many categories, like a portable music player (that did pretty well), all in one computers, the iPhone, and the iPad (i know it is just a giant iPod Touch). Although not much has changed, in terms of "revolutionizing" technology, their basis and early products were pretty cool and changed the tech industry forever.
    I don't disagree with you there. Apple has done a lot of good things to move the industry forward, but so has others too. But everyone seems to be singing Apple's praises like they invented the mobile industry.
    01-10-2014 08:14 PM
    well im back from putting straws in the ground .....( long story well not that long ) and my back is sore but Im back but im going to leave now for a party im planning to eat there :3 but it was harsh work x.x I do wish I had my ex ...oh well XD anyways see you all later around 9 then ill get my 14 posts for the day and bing points!!! and one more thing .....WTF the government takes away my hard earned cheese just because im not married!!!! -.- now im being trolled ok enough of me talking and more time driving to the party :D
    01-10-2014 08:57 PM
    I love Apples pre-2000 products, i own a first gen clamshell iBook and a Snow colored iMac from 2000-2001.
    unstoppablekem and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-10-2014 08:59 PM
    well im back from putting straws in the ground .....( long story well not that long ) and my back is sore but Im back but im going to leave now for a party im planning to eat there :3 but it was harsh work x.x I do wish I had my ex ...oh well XD anyways see you all later around 9 then ill get my 14 posts for the day and bing points!!! and one more thing .....WTF the government takes away my hard earned cheese just because im not married!!!! -.- now im being trolled ok enough of me talking and more time driving to the party :D
    Stahp talking about your ex, and forget about her man...
    LMZR, sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-10-2014 08:59 PM
    "I love Apples pre-2000 products"

That includes the Apple Newton? I had the chance to try it in a tech fair in 1996 (I was only a teen) and it felt like a distant gadget, just for IT pros or business people. Unlike the current Apple devices, 100% casual consumer oriented.
    01-10-2014 09:24 PM
    Enjoy the party Sahib!
    01-10-2014 09:27 PM
    "I love Apples pre-2000 products"

That includes the Apple Newton? I had the chance to try it in a tech fair in 1996 (I was only a teen) and it felt like a distant gadget, just for IT pros or business people. Unlike the current Apple devices, 100% casual consumer oriented.
    Not so much the Newton as the Powermac's, Powerbooks, Macintoshes, iBooks and iMacs. :)
    01-10-2014 09:33 PM
    We've been saying this for weeks, but remember he is in college and he hasn't figured out how much more fun college is when you're not thinking about an ex...
    01-10-2014 10:13 PM
    one more thing .....WTF the government takes away my hard earned cheese just because im not married!!!! -.-
    Welcome to the adult world. Cannot wait to see you flip out when you're doing your own taxes...
    LMZR, unstoppablekem and BIGPADDY like this.
    01-10-2014 10:17 PM
    Welcome to the adult world. Cannot wait to see you flip out when you're doing your own taxes...
    I got many more years before I have to deal with that!
    01-10-2014 11:38 PM
    Maybe when I wake up, ALL of my sickness will go away! Doubt it though. :'(

Anyways, gonna sleep now. Good night all to those who it is night time where they are.
    LMZR likes this.
    01-10-2014 11:44 PM

Anyways, gonna sleep now. Good night all to those who it is night time where they are.
    Hopefully, you're better tomorrow. :)

Well, i mightn't be that active in the coming week, here it's Saturday, my family is moving house so yeah...
    01-10-2014 11:47 PM
    I got many more years before I have to deal with that!
    Well, enjoy the time you don't have to your own taxes.
    01-10-2014 11:50 PM
    lol not going to happen I don't just forget a person that's one thing I never understood when someone says forget about the person when you let them in sure you can stop talking to them or hanging out with them but I never forget the people I like ;)
    01-11-2014 12:00 AM
    We've been saying this for weeks, but remember he is in college and he hasn't figured out how much more fun college is when you're not thinking about an ex...
    I do like college but like I said I never forget anyone I like :P
    01-11-2014 12:00 AM
    * sigh* that pointless just because im single they take away money -.- some things ill never understand
    01-11-2014 12:02 AM

hope you get better !
    unstoppablekem likes this.
    01-11-2014 12:02 AM
    so I got back from that party and so far it was good I mean there was some girls and some guys and sure enough they were acting all immature because her bf was there and im friends with her bf and we were all joking around but there is was a point when I got annoyed so I didn't say much. also they were all throwing stuff around ..idk if im getting old or something but I didn't find that funny or fun and there was some pouring of drinks to this one girl which I was just shaking my head at that point. so when the immature guys left so the girls were actually tolerable but there was 2 that were normal and not acting like 13 year olds and I had the courage to talk to one about card games and I couldn't talk to her because she was leaving .....so I didn't really get to know her but I did like her attitude :) ... maybe im picky but I didn't really like the other 5 they were way way way way not my type. anyways I ate some 4 slices of pizza and drank soda and just chilled because of work x.x... Ill put that in a separate post I think :P.... I know it sounds ironic that im talking about immaturity when im one of the most immature person here :P but im serious when I have to and when its called but here...nah Im not serious here at all >:)
    Last edited by sahib lopez; 01-11-2014 at 12:28 AM.
    01-11-2014 12:11 AM
    Going out with old friends :smile

Sent from my L620 using Tapatalk
    LMZR, BIGPADDY and unstoppablekem like this.
    01-11-2014 12:15 AM
    ok so today they wanted me to put straws in the ground so they could plant almond trees( same company) and we had to put straws in loose dirt that already had lines and we would use a long philipus screwdriver just to put the straws in the dirt and at first it seems easy but my lower back and legs beg to differ. we would get a break every 3 hours so that was nice but there was a point where I couldn't take it so I had to line on the dirt just to feel good :3 . we stared from 7:30 to 4:30 just doing that x.x anyways ill put pictures now
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140110_001.jpg   wp_20140110_002.jpg   wp_20140110_003.jpg   wp_20140110_004.jpg   wp_20140110_005.jpg  

wp_20140110_002.jpg   wp_20140110_003.jpg   wp_20140110_004.jpg  
    LMZR, Chregu, altafmahmood and 3 others like this.
    01-11-2014 12:27 AM
    Going out with old friends :smile

Sent from my L620 using Tapatalk
    that I like and I still do .....:P
    01-11-2014 12:27 AM
145,252 ... 890891892893894 ...