I agree with that but for me it would be nexus , then moto then sony and MAYBE HTC
    I am leaning towards Moto G, Nexus 5 and Moto X in that order on price. If money was not an issue it would be in reverse order. 32GB for Moto X and Nexus 5 and 16GB for the Moto G.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 11:50 PM
    Bummer on the color. Anyway try and see if you can get a nice purple case.
    Nope, I'd rather not get a purple case. I actually ordered a nice black case that I got a few days ago, and the screen protectors are on the way instead. My color scheme preference is still purple, white, and black...in that order...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    01-19-2014 11:50 PM
    I can't send images using tapatalk on Android and I think the WPC app uses the tapatalk api.
    You are right. Most of the time the WPC app acts up, it is due to the Tapatalk API issues.
    01-19-2014 11:51 PM
    I am leaning towards Moto G, Nexus 5 and Moto X in that order on price. If money was not an issue it would be in reverse order. 32GB for Moto X and Nexus 5 and 16GB for the Moto G.
    well if the moto or lg made windows phone it would be hard for me to chose between nokia , moto or lg D:
    01-19-2014 11:52 PM
    could be .. if only developers were like rudy ......then the windows platform would be even more amazing
    Perhaps we should ask Rudy to fix the WPC app issues.
    Nope, I'd rather not get a purple case. I actually ordered a nice black case that I got a few days ago, and the screen protectors are on the way instead. My color scheme preference is still purple, white, and black...in that order...
    HA see that bp :P hes getting purple
    I think that would hurt jays feelings
    01-19-2014 11:53 PM
    I'm eating cake, to make BIGPADDY jealous. :P
    despertador likes this.
    01-19-2014 11:55 PM
    careful or apple might sue you for suing
    I'm to broke and not hipster enough to buy Apple products so they won't waste their time suing me.
    sahib lopez and Laura Knotek like this.
    01-19-2014 11:55 PM
    I'm to broke and not hipster enough to buy Apple products so they won't waste their time suing me.
    what is the word hipster ! it must mean you are !.... jk I don't know what im saying
    01-19-2014 11:57 PM
    I'm eating cake, to make BIGPADDY jealous. :P
    I would eat tri-tip but I missed it D:
    01-19-2014 11:58 PM
    a sad day when the windows phone 8 Skype app is better than the windows 8.1 modern app
    01-20-2014 12:00 AM
    TThanks for the good laugh!
    01-20-2014 12:17 AM
    TThanks for the good laugh!
    and here I thought I was funny :P ........heheheh
    01-20-2014 12:18 AM
    Hey,

1. I haven't posted in the Banned thread since it was under 1000 posts. So sue me for trying to be creative and coming up with a hip wat to ban someone...
    2. I listed you as one of our regulars here. Someone had to make sure you didn't completely freeze there in the Midwest. You were missed here, actually. 

I still owe you a beer. Next time, you're in NYC, I got you.

Man knows the way to my heart!!!
    Laura Knotek and MSFTisMIA like this.
    01-20-2014 12:22 AM

Man knows the way to my heart!!!
    I thought it was food o.o
    01-20-2014 12:24 AM
    Just arrived back to 'murica, and now I have my cellular service once again. Helllooo Verizon!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:28 AM
    Sad, sad story.... WARNING: The following account is not for the faint of heart.

There is one of those "drive thru" liquor stores by my house (the irony is not lost me). It is more then a tad creepy, and not very clean looking. But, as my wife asked for some cider and I was out of beer, and the next closest store clear across town, I figured why not. How bad could it be??

They di not have any Lienie's.

No Killians.

They did have some Sam Adams. Okay, I can deal.

They did not have my wife's favorite, or second favorite, type of cider. So I grabbed some Woodchuck flavor that was new to her.

The next day, I pop open the Sam Adams, pour it, relax in front of a nice steak..... 4 sips in, I thought something is wrong with this beer. Figured it was me, drank it anyways.

Next day, pop open another one. 1 sip. All it took.

Experation date???

July, 2013. I SWEAR!! JULY, 2013!!! Skunky beer- very hurtful.
    Laura Knotek and BIGPADDY like this.
    01-20-2014 12:29 AM
    Just arrived back to 'murica, and now I have my cellular service once again. Helllooo Verizon!
    good stuff... well back to merica
    despertador likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:29 AM
    Although the WPC app doesn't look as pretty as some of Rudy's (Rudy has talent in designing), it's fully functional with minimal bugs. Im satisfied :D
    01-20-2014 12:30 AM
    Sad, sad story.... WARNING: The following account is not for the faint of heart.

There is one of those "drive thru" liquor stores by my house (the irony is not lost me). It is more then a tad creepy, and not very clean looking. But, as my wife asked for some cider and I was out of beer, and the next closest store clear across town, I figured why not. How bad could it be??

No Killians.

They did not have my wife's favorite, or second favorite, type of cider. So I grabbed some Woodchuck flavor that was new to her.

The next day, I pop open the Sam Adams, pour it, relax in front of a nice steak..... 4 sips in, I thought something is wrong with this beer. Figured it was me, drank it anyways.

Experation date???

im too young to know about beer .... but I thought beer tasted better the longer its left un opened ....or is that wine
    01-20-2014 12:32 AM

No Killians.

Experation date???

I like Strongbow cider.
    01-20-2014 12:33 AM
    I like soda!
    01-20-2014 12:35 AM
    im too young to know about beer .... but I thought beer tasted better the longer its left un opened ....or is that wine
    I think it's wine. And whiskey/scotch tastes better the longer it isn't opened. Like some haven't been opened in 20 years.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    01-20-2014 12:42 AM
    I think it's wine. And whiskey/scotch tastes better the longer it isn't opened. Like some haven't been opened in 20 years.
    yeah with those I rather drink soda
    01-20-2014 12:44 AM
145,825 ... 971972973974975 ...