WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

BergerKing

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It has a casett player in it do any of you remember what a casett player is? I am keeping it all original its worth more money that way. My Dad never listened to music so the speakers are still in pretty good condition. I use a FM adapter to listen to XBOX and Pandora its not a great sound but it does get the job done.

SOLD! Wire me the cash and I'll drive it to you...lol
When I was 'later' young, 8-tracks were all the rage. I remember having to wire one in for my ex-wife's uncle in the 90s so he could play his collection.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Gregg's is more like a family bakery then an evil cooperation....... that what they want you to think!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Okay, really, now. Cake on ban the post. Cake on the 1000 post challenge. Chocolate cake, devils food cake, red/blue/purple/teal velvet cake. Cake ala mode. Cake and lobster. Crab cake. Piece of cake. Cake fights. Pancakes.

My teeth hurt. My waist size is up 4". My sugar intake is infinity X infinity. And that is just from reading.

We must move on. Venture forth, broaden our horizons, think out of the cake box, FOR THR LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY NO MORE CAKES!!!

Aaaaaaaaa...... Feel better. Angel Food Cake with fresh bluberries and whip cream..... Yummmmm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon