WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Cool. I watched the Hobbit a few weeks back, then watched the LoTR trilogy the following week; then finally watched the Hobbit again. Movie marathon :D

Wow that's a lot of hours watching movies! I just recently watched The Hobbit. I have to admit I'm not a huge fan of J.R.R. Tolkien and I had issues making it through the books way back in the late 80s. I recall the animated version of The Hobbit and LOR, though I believe I had issues trying to watch that as well. Though I understand that some people love the movies, books, etc I can think of fantasy series that would make for better movies.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Right I see. Might indeed still be tied to EE. Might be able to compare your firmware version on your phone with the stuff listed on that Nokia amber update list.

I still own an EE phone. Sigh. I guess it will be next year sometime for the update. o_O

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

$1100 car repairs....If I find a place close enough to my job in Texas, I might invest in a moped ....

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Nokia might be skipping GDR2 for us users and going straight to GDR3.

At least you have a 920, so you know you WILL get updates no matter what. I have a 810 and its like you have to pray for rain to get updates. Fortunately, our prayers got answers twice as we got portico and then amber. If you want, I can take that red 920 and let you get a 925...😊

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

$1100 car repairs....If I find a place close enough to my job in Texas, I might invest in a moped ....

Mopeds are very popular in the EU and UK. When I lived in Australia and Canada they were typically laughed at. In Australia I used to get stuck behind this person on a low powered moped trying to go up a hill. It was truly gutless. So if you get one, get something with some balls.

Jay_wpcentral

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site

glad you got the fm radio. That was omitted for the carrier variants like the 810 and 928.

For me, the most excited thing is double tap. Its like magic!!! Oddly enough my co-workers (who originally disliked my 820) are suddenly big fans of windowsphone. If only because I can 'wake' my phone by double tapping.

Seriously, it is the simpler things in life that matter O_O

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

I'm interested in the Jedi hand swipe that makes a locked phone show the time and any lock screen notifications...

Isn't that supposed to be in GDR2?

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

At least you have a 920, so you know you WILL get updates no matter what. I have a 810 and its like you have to pray for rain to get updates. Fortunately, our prayers got answers twice as we got portico and then amber. If you want, I can take that red 920 and let you get a 925...😊

That a good trade, ship it off to my address. :smile:

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Maybe in a meeting or stuck in a situation that doesn't allow for answering phones? Hopefully she'll reply soon. Enjoy your meeting with your new boss! :)

She thought today is yesterday, so she is alright. Such a thing has never happened before so I don't mind it.

Great thing is: My future boss remembered me and is still expecting me to start beginning of September ;-)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

This thread keeps stalling. I guess once you get to a certain amount of posts it starts acting like an old car battery and needs a boost or something. Then again we probably just need BP but he's become a zombie to his TV at the moment watching marathon movies series. LOL!

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the long weekend here. I have four days off! Woot!

To brighten your day, here's a nice flower.

Aviary Photo_130213282923390437.jpg

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I can't see that picture through the wpcentral app, but since you said it's a flower, I'll thank you since flowers are awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janecruise