WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

DC Comics, best hero Batman, best villain Joker, best super villain DOOMSDAY, lex luthor kicking iron man behind, me being a Jedi etc!

Doomsday looks exactly like Abomination - And Hulk smashed his head in - now im guessing DC copied marvel on that one - either way Hulk wins.

Hulk always wins.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Unload it first. If you're actually rebuilding it, lay it on its side first. That way any crashes will be minimal. :)

I was able to do it without too much trouble ;-)

I'm really glad now I have done it, it would have reminded me forever, and now I have holidays and time for stuff like this, I think later I wouldn't have done it anymore.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know only French and Belgian comics:

Asterix - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lucky Luke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Adventures of Tintin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The American ones were just not popular when I was young here. And the few I remember were drawn in a style I didn't like at all.

The original comics when I was younger were very fantasy (they still are btw) then they got a bit more gritty and some level or realism to them. However I find that they just don't thrill me much. Even the movies are a tad dull and repetitive. I mean, how many times can you do a reboot? Gets boring after a while.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro