WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

That's quite a long drive. I can see how you lost weight if you didn't stop to eat. However, staying in France is not a good way to lose weight... well for me anyway.

Yeah I can see the temptation - they do have the most awesome pastry and breads. Fortunately for me pastry absolutely kills me with indigestion and part of my healthy eating kick is staying away from bread.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Short version he tweeted Sony over making a windows phone.

Being the anti consumer company they are they haven't responded. Odd that... :winktongue:

LOL! That saved me from having to go searching. The likelihood of them making a WP is zero. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

LOL! That saved me from having to go searching. The likelihood of them making a WP is zero. :p

They did make a prototype called the Sony Ericsson Jolie

sonyeric1.jpeg

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Hmm my analysis is off due to increased activity, collectively we made almost 1000 posts in a week - that would put the 10k post sometime around 6th October.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hmm my analysis is off due to increased activity, collectively we made almost 1000 posts in a week - that would put the 10k post sometime around 6th October.

That would be interesting, let's see if you're correct by 6th October. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

That would have been interesting with a keyboard. Still irritates me they don't support HID on WP. I guess if WP becomes popular enough they may consider doing a WP. I forgot they do deal with MS. Though not sure how the games situation would work in this case.

They probably would have some sort of Playstation add-in with a Sony WP, if they were to make a WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon