WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I am tired. My experiment will be ready to proceed in 30 minutes. That means I'll finish at 6.30, which isn't too bad. I have to get some groceries today.

I haven't much to say about tablets. I have abandoned the thought of buying one, except maybe this Asus tablet-notebook thing we were talking about a while ago.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I am tired. My experiment will be ready to proceed in 30 minutes. That means I'll finish at 6.30, which isn't too bad. I have to get some groceries today.

That's not too bad. I take grocery stores don't close too early?

I haven't much to say about tablets. I have abandoned the thought of buying one, except maybe this Asus tablet-notebook thing we were talking about a while ago.

The only reason I think about a tablet is for the larger screen and portability. I like an Android tablet at the moment simply because WRT simply lacks the apps. A W8.1 would nice but I don't want to spend too much on it. I just want something to give me access to the things I want with a little bit extra thrown in. I think Android suits that situation.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

This might be inappropriate, but why is your ex your ex?

it's not. we had broken up because of the fact we had a few issues that we couldn't have worked out whole together at the time. not all of that stuff has been resolved, but enough has been where you can say that we're unofficially back together.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

it's not. we had broken up because of the fact we had a few issues that we couldn't have worked out whole together at the time. not all of that stuff has been resolved, but enough has been where you can say that we're unofficially back together.

Sounds complicated. When I broke up with my ex, that was it. There was little chance of getting back together and I've happily moved on since then.

I am happy that you could resolve your differences. :) Unofficially. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I've gotten too used to the idea of 24hr shops. However I do wish we had more bouteque shops for food around, preferrably staying open late enough to go to them. I never really understood shops that closed early. Who are they catering for?

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I've gotten too used to the idea of 24hr shops. However I do wish we had more bouteque shops for food around, preferrably staying open late enough to go to them. I never really understood shops that closed early. Who are they catering for?

In Switzerland opinions really differ. This Sunday was a national vote to allow gas stations to sell groceries for 24 hours. The fight over this was very hard, mostly unions and left winged parties were really against this and they are afraid that this was the first step in allowing more stores to be open 24 hours.

I'm not sure, I would love to buy stuff whenever I want, but I don't want to force mothers into work during nights. And I know there are already many jobs that require to work at nights, I have done one of them too.

I really understimated the work to load almost 50 probes onto a gel, it will more be 7ish than 6.30.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't really see why the Surface 2 should be more successful than the Surface RT. It has better specs, but I don't think that was the problem of the first one.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY are AWESOME!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY ARE MAGICAL!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY I LOVE YOU!!!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sounds complicated. When I broke up with my ex, that was it. There was little chance of getting back together and I've happily moved on since then.

I am happy that you could resolve your differences. :) Unofficially. :p

Usually, I don't go back when doing stuff like that. Still, I think that things are too early to really say how things will work out. Cautiously optimistic.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

C'mon. You gotta love the dubstep sound dial up makes. ^3^

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk.

To this day I have no concept of what dubstep is. I read this word sometimes in the web, and it's connected to music, most find it as great as Justin Bieber, but that's it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon