WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

LOL...beats me.
Don't worry. Touhou is a very obscure fandom.

...where practically everyone is a loli girl, varying from goddesses to youkai to shrine maidens, shooting at least 5 bullets per frame at 60fps and where playing on easy modo is a crime.

*sigh*
I wish I could access the Moriya Shrine from my phone.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

A quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog.

With autocorrect (and three quick glances), I typed the above sentence within 15 seconds.

Yeah.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Any plans for the weekend?

Cleaning the kitchen, doing my laundry, there's a event in a park I probably go, and tomorrow I'll have to go to the lab to prepare for Monday. The rest of my time I plan to fill with being idle and relax.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

With Windows 7 it was possible to install Ubuntu from Windows which made a dual boot system, if you didn't want to have Ubuntu anymore, you could just remove it. It was great.

With Windows 8 this doesn't work anymore.Stupid Windows 8...

Actually you can dual boot with W8 and Linux. I posted a link in another thread. If you do a search you'll find instructions to do it. If you want to do it.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Actually you can dual boot with W8 and Linux. I posted a link in another thread. If you do a search you'll find instructions to do it. If you want to do it.

Sure you can do it. But you can't do it as easily.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Funny, the instructions I saw didn't look too difficult. I wouldn't blame W8 though, it's more likely Linux.

On Windows 7 it was really just a executable file, you were able to install it like any software. Then you would reboot and have the option to boot Ubuntu or Windows. To remove it you booted Windows 7, removed the software like any other software, and that was it.

It really can't get simpler than that. Of course on modern PCs it's also UEFI, but on my old machine it was really only Windows 8. And this is really a little more complicated than that above: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UEFI ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cleaning the kitchen, doing my laundry, there's a event in a park I probably go, and tomorrow I'll have to go to the lab to prepare for Monday. The rest of my time I plan to fill with being idle and relax.

I've got laundry today before going to a vegetarian event with my ex and my sister. Then it's back home tomorrow to cook and doing assignments.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I have Asus Laptop, runs like hell even after 2 years :)

I've got a Asus EEPC netbook and in a pinch, I can pull it out and it will run ok. That's why I'm looking forward to trying the T100 in store and snapping up a 64GB model...drop in my memory card from my 810 and have a grand time.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Old school ad painted on building

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• PhotoChooser-66d29a30-5fda-4500-9f35-f3ba8219c12d.jpg
    PhotoChooser-66d29a30-5fda-4500-9f35-f3ba8219c12d.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 0

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'M NOT A GIRL.

Most Touhou fans are guys, sheesh.
MY bad :unhappysweat: and to think I was reading the posts and I read yours and I thought hahah who was the guy that called you a girl then I looked and it was me who you replied..... ops ...... anyways your avatar made me think you were a girl :sweaty: now I know you are a guy ..... still my bad :eek:rly:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Don't worry. Touhou is a very obscure fandom.

...where practically everyone is a loli girl, varying from goddesses to youkai to shrine maidens, shooting at least 5 bullets per frame at 60fps and where playing on easy modo is a crime.

*sigh*
I wish I could access the Moriya Shrine from my phone.

say what now :confused:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon