WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

In W8.1 you'll be able to bypass Metro so that should make most people happy and for those who love the Start button, it will be back too. I could care less about either situation. I just want them to get on with it and make the OS better.

I still prefer the Windows 7 start menu. If I have some windows open and just need something from the start menu, I think it's really annoying when the entire screen vanishes for some flashy tiles with no real value at all. Also in the Win 7 start menu everything I needed was just there, in Win 8 I have to put everything there first.

But I don't like to install a third party software that changes my system too much, I don't trust them and I'm too lazy.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I still prefer the Windows 7 start menu. If I have some windows open and just need something from the start menu, I think it's really annoying when the entire screen vanishes for some flashy tiles with no real value at all. Also in the Win 7 start menu everything I needed was just there, in Win 8 I have to put everything there first.

But I don't like to install a third party software that changes my system too much, I don't trust them and I'm too lazy.

I never liked the Start menu and do my best to avoid using it as much as possible. I think future Windows will be different. I have a guess where they're heading but not sure if I'm right.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Ok, let's cause hell! :p

We'll most likely be banned from iMore. But oh well. :p

Like you really care :/?

I don't, I'd rather die a noble death on a forum rather than a coward one, I even made a heroic post showing the face of Tim Crooks, but it gave me a message "All posts subject to moderation", I was like, whats the use of free speech if you don't have it?

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I don't, I'd rather die a noble death on a forum rather than a coward one, I even made a heroic post showing the face of Tim Crooks, but it gave me a message "All posts subject to moderation", I was like, whats the use of free speech if you don't have it?

Exactly, but i hope the ban wouldn't lead me to be banned on every Mobile Nations site. :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Tim Cookie saying that Nokia has no innovation.... Seriously, smart words from the CEO who re-released the iPhone 5, called it the iPhone 5C and smothered it in plastic for a higher profit margin.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

I like to live dangerously, so I don't mind running into their territory strapped with a bomb all over me.

Woah, let's not go there. Let's just do it like how those protagonists in Army of Two would do it.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Tim Cookie saying that Nokia has no innovation.... Seriously, smart words from the CEO who re-released the iPhone 5, called it the iPhone 5C and smothered it in plastic for a higher profit margin.

I'd post this in iMore, the worst some sheep could do is caps lock me to death.

Joke.jpg

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I never liked the Start menu and do my best to avoid using it as much as possible. I think future Windows will be different. I have a guess where they're heading but not sure if I'm right.

Where are they heading? Please not into a Metro only direction, you can't be productive with Metro, it is just not possible. Metro is for iPads with Windows. I will hold you responsible if they do that and I have to buy a Mac anyway! :p

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Woah, let's not go there. Let's just do it like how those protagonists in Army of Two would do it.

Have you ever like, I mean, if you have, by any chance, by any means, seen the movie Rambo?

That 1 guy takes down an entire military camp, easily!

I wonder what 2 of us can do, probably take out half of the planet!!

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Have you ever like, I mean, if you have, by any chance, by any means, seen the movie Rambo?

That 1 guy takes down an entire military camp, easily!

I wonder what 2 of us can do, probably take out half of the planet!!

Nope, i have seen some scenes from Rambo.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Not to mention that you'd get overloaded with Private messages, filled with hate.

According to me, the only person who sends 'personalized' hate messages, is the one who has nothing to do but defend something of no value :).
I don't really care about hate messages, I feel its some 4 year old **** accusing everyone he sees because he sh*t his diapers while trying to fart :p

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

All of this posting has done good for my post count!

I managed to get over 2,100 posts in one forum!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon