WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Me too - just something extra to drain the battery. Phone is usually in my pocket when listening to music anyway so could do without the "party in my pants" look while on the train.

You find reasons to use that word, no?

I'm laughing, party in my pants!

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

Yeah love it, I also like the xperia S with the clear kind of thing going on!

I had Xperia S but I hated that it only had white color, I loved the colorful LED's on Xperia U, but hated its memory size.
I am going to bid on Ebay UK for Xperia U :), mostly!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Had a disappointing trip to the local shopping centre. There's a PC World and all the mobile phone providers there. Not one of them had bluetooth headphones. Pathetic. I guess I should have known better. The local community here is not what we'll call technically inclined. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Had a disappointing trip to the local shopping centre. There's a PC World and all the mobile phone providers there. Not one of them had bluetooth headphones. Pathetic. I guess I should have known better. The local community here is not what we'll call technically inclined. :p

I hope I have time to get some groceries before I have dance course again this evening. One, two, three, one, two, three...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Slow commute in because of a stalled train in the stop before me...we stopped and picked up some of their passengers.

In news BP might like, a Little Ceasaer's opened one block from me. Their pizza is actually good. $5 for a large pepperoni. Not bad.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Always found PC world a bit hit and miss - either they have what you need or they haven't got anything - the amount of times I have had to drive between different stores...

I always go online now and check the website for stock levels before heading out.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Slow commute in because of a stalled train in the stop before me...we stopped and picked up some of their passengers.

In news BP might like, a Little Ceasaer's opened one block from me. Their pizza is actually good. $5 for a large pepperoni. Not bad.

They no long have places in the UK. They did at one point but they have shut down. On another note, I haven't had a Little Caesar's pizza in well over a decade.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Always found PC world a bit hit and miss - either they have what you need or they haven't got anything - the amount of times I have had to drive between different stores...

I always go online now and check the website for stock levels before heading out.

Got me away from my desk regardless. :) But the area is pretty dismal in general. :p

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Saw a cutie in a canary yellow dress in Newark that made my morning. I do love NYC in the summertime - whether in the regular or the Indian. Be back on the night shift...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon