WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

:p Was my lunch time. We have our own buses from our 'campus' to the shopping centre but it's also in walking distance. I typically take the bus there and walk back.

Guess im quite lucky working in the centre of London - everything is pretty much in easy reach. Been on some jobs where your technically in isolation for 10 hours a day though.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Guess im quite lucky working in the centre of London - everything is pretty much in easy reach. Been on some jobs where your technically in isolation for 10 hours a day though.

Last place I worked where I lived up in NE Lincolnshire was like that. Not only was it a cruddy little town. the town was quite depressing and had nothing close by to us. So in hindsight, here is not so bad compared to there, but still not as good as the centre of London.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I think we've proven this thread goes through ups and downs. :p A constant post count of any sort is impossible.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really like the sound out of my bluetooth headphones that I have but they're just way too heavy. Which is why I'm looking for something else. Just not sure what to get. I might consider over the head I guess. Maybe those Infinity headphones I've seen. Cheap but apparently good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I think we've proven this thread goes through ups and downs. :p A constant post count of any sort is impossible.

I have not much to write. I don't know how I'll arrange dinner. I don't really have time to cook, but I'd like to eat something warm. Shouldn't have stuff like garlic and onions, I'll have dance course later. We will see.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If I leave at 5.30, go to the store and buy a Pizza, I could get in the oven by 6.00. Then it would take 20 minutes, and I could eat it. I'll have to leave at 6.45, so this would work I guess.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

If I leave at 5.30, go to the store and buy a Pizza, I could get in the oven by 6.00. Then it would take 20 minutes, and I could eat it. I'll have to leave at 6.45, so this would work I guess.

Order pizza delivery!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have 'Ready Meals' here in the UK which are OK in a bind. A quick zap in the microwave and you're eating. The quality of some have got pretty good too. Though it's not something I do often.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Not sure how that comment relates, but ok. Most laptop spaekers are pretty dismal still so I don't see phones getting much better any time soon.

I use something called an X-Mini speaker which is a portable speaker however the cord extremely short like a inch or less.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Not sure how that comment relates, but ok. Most laptop spaekers are pretty dismal still so I don't see phones getting much better any time soon.

I have seen a SONY portable speaker with NFC so it connect wireless.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

We have 'Ready Meals' here in the UK which are OK in a bind. A quick zap in the microwave and you're eating. The quality of some have got pretty good too. Though it's not something I do often.

We have this too. But if it costs more than a meal at the canteen would cost, I won't buy it. I'll have to see what's available.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

We have this too. But if it costs more than a meal at the canteen would cost, I won't buy it. I'll have to see what's available.

Interesting. Our ready meals are pretty cheap in most cases. When I was back in Canada I used to just grab a slice or two of pizza. Cheap meal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon