WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sup guys hahaha I am late to the party .... yikes :unhappysweat: and so I noticed snowflake and bp were here and and also Mr. yellow was here twice ....must mean we got his attention :evil: and also WT and laura were talking a lot last night just.... no fair!:winktongue:

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So we all know the Apple stereotypical user is the hip crowd who thinks an iPhone is a cool product. Obviously not true in a lot of cases but is in others. So I was on Cnet (forgive me), I saw this on their site:
View attachment 45117

Talk about speaking to the stereotype....

Don't bag him, He's not the only one who has spiked up hair, has a medallion and owns an iPhone! :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. No I'm not sick, just sore in places I'm not usually sore. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Morning. I feel like I've been hit by a truck. No I'm not sick, just sore in places I'm not usually sore. :p

Today I felt terrible too. Hangoverish somehow. I don't know why, as mentioned I went to bed early.

Had a very interesting dream though. I was at a friend's (I don't know this person, in my dream it was a friend) flat, and from the street below it, you could see a theme park at the beach (Europapark, it's near the boarder of Switzerland in Germany and nothing near the sea) and behind it you could see another funfair located in Italy. Towards the sunset it was a very beautiful view, but geographically it makes no sense. At all.

Also, the last time I went to a theme park was in 2006, Disney Land Paris.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Today I felt terrible too. Hangoverish somehow. I don't know why, as mentioned I went to bed early.

Had a very interesting dream though. I was at a friend's (I don't know this person, in my dream it was a friend) flat, and from the street below it, you could see a theme park at the beach (Europapark, it's near the boarder of Switzerland in Germany and nothing near the sea) and behind it you could see another funfair located in Italy. Towards the sunset it was a very beautiful view, but geographically it makes no sense. At all.

Also, the last time I went to a theme park was in 2006, Disney Land Paris.

Maybe you need to visit a theme park again.

montsa007

Ambassador
Apr 10, 2013
Visit site

We use Eppendorf centrifuges. I don't think we use the original brand tubes though. For PCR reactions we use Thermo Scientific tubes (I don't like them really...).

How I imagine your avatar.

hera_drawings4.jpg

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

We use Eppendorf centrifuges. I don't think we use the original brand tubes though. For PCR reactions we use Thermo Scientific tubes (I don't like them really...).

I used to use eppendorf for PCR reactions. I didn't like Thermo Fisher. Their pipette tips were no good either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon