WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

This is true but the MoD probably added extra hurdles to the process.

No doubt. I worked for a company back in Canada that did military spec for a job of theirs. It was amazing to see what was required to just send a few bolts and nuts out to them for replacement.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Today, for dessert, a chestnut mousse with little chocolate pieces in it was served. It was truly epic.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. Grinding along on my commute and fighting being tired and a malaise surrounding a paper due tomorrow.

@martin, love the pictures. Makes me yearn for that 1020 even more. Any chance that bakery had any sweets with a tinge of wine or alcohol?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Grinding along on my commute and fighting being tired and a malaise surrounding a paper due tomorrow.

@martin, love the pictures. Makes me yearn for that 1020 even more. Any chance that bakery had any sweets with a tinge of wine or alcohol?

Morning, nice to have you along for the ride. :)

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

It wasn't a bakery - it was just set up in the canteen area in my building. Not sure where they got them from.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

It wasn't a bakery - it was just set up in the canteen area in my building. Not sure where they got them from.

Oh, ok. Still, nice pictures.

If anyone can suggest a baked product with some alcohol in it that I can eat later while writing my paper, I'd appreciate it. 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

If anyone can suggest a baked product with some alcohol in it that I can eat later while writing my paper, I'd appreciate it. 

I'm not sure that alcohol helps your paper writing skills. Of course, you'll have the impression that you write the greatest thing as long as you're drunk, but that might not be the truth.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Oh, ok. Still, nice pictures.

If anyone can suggest a baked product with some alcohol in it that I can eat later while writing my paper, I'd appreciate it. 

You could always just have a cake and have a hipflask with some Jack in it. That way you can have alcohol whenever you like - not just with cake. :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes