WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I have two mail accounts set up, Whatsapp, and want to have the phone and short message notification on my lock screen.

I'm just glad I don't us Skype, Viber, alternative messengers or Twitter or anything like it. As I just wouldn't get notified on the homescreen, at all.

First I thought this was supposed to be as a short-term solution, but it seems as Microsoft is quite all right with this. Well, lazy Windows Phone users just have to unlock the phone and scroll down to these apps to see if they go a message, right?

I agree on the notification on the lock screen but on the Skype and alternative like Skype which I use I always get notified on my lock screen and start screen but it needs work on offline messaging and more integration with the OS and as for me I don't need one but if people want it well ok then but AS long as there is no negative performance impact because I cant the lag on any device

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

In the coming weeks.

the app I REALLY want is pinger ... its the best texinng app ever because I can call, text for free any number around the world and also there is a web version and it syncs with my conversations. so for example I would be texting on my phone then I go to my computer then sign in to the web site and start typing away and they get the message. it combines the best of viber, Skype and whatsapp or line or anyone other messaging app.and the best thing its a fake number so no on knows my real number and as for the calling they give you minutes for free ! if only they mad a windows phone 8 I would be super happy :cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

RANDOM LYRIC TIME
I ain't got time for playing, I'm just sayin' man
We out here trynna function

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Well we're apparently in for some real crap weather. 80mph winds. Possible transport disruptions. Which means I may not make it into work. Weird part is that I was expecting things to be bad by now...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I've heard the same thing about the weather. It really doesn't seem that bad here yet...

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site

I am hoping to find the GSM tri-band version...

Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Attachments

• WP_20131028_008.jpg
    WP_20131028_008.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 1

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Stupid changing of time. Yesterday we put the clocks an hour back and of course I am jetlagged and up an hour early.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well we're apparently in for some real crap weather. 80mph winds. Possible transport disruptions. Which means I may not make it into work. Weird part is that I was expecting things to be bad by now...

I hope the storm doesn't get too bad :/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon