WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

and now im back form studying and working out...time to do my bing points then roam the forums and then YouTube .....yeah /s

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

The Bioshock 3 addon is downloading. Back to Rapture, this will be fun. It was so much cooler than the flying city.

Have a good night everybody, time to catch some sleep.

I tried playing Bioshock Infinite, i couldn't really be bothered playing it on my Xbox, but once i get a better PC, i might give it a second go.

I did like the games theme, and i love the look of Back to Rapture.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Just rebooted after installing patch Tuesday updates.

what I think is strange is that on my people hub in my email it has pictues of people ..right but when im using my desktop the pictures are not the same but my surface and phone have the same pictures and sync up perfectly ..... I wonder what it could be ,....

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

what I think is strange is that on my people hub in my email it has pictues of people ..right but when im using my desktop the pictures are not the same but my surface and phone have the same pictures and sync up perfectly ..... I wonder what it could be ,....
I don't use Windows 8.1 Mail. I use Outlook 2013 which does sync the pictures.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I use outlook too but strange that its all out of wack :p I guess I will start over when windows phone 8.1 comes out !

I don't use the People tile on my Windows Phone or on my PC. I don't use Facebook and use Twitter apps (official on phone and Tweetro+ on PC), so I don't see any use for People.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't use the People tile on my Windows Phone or on my PC. I don't use Facebook and use Twitter apps (official on phone and Tweetro+ on PC), so I don't see any use for People.
* gasp* you are missing out!!!!
quick what is 2+2?! oh NO I think we lost laura :crying: she was one of the good ones :crying::crying:

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

* gasp* you are missing out!!!!
quick what is 2+2?! oh NO I think we lost laura :crying: she was one of the good ones :crying::crying:
I ditched Facebook when I got requests to play games and my next door neighbour's second cousin wanted to be my friend.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

Thanks a ton. Ordered a white 920. Hopeful to get it by the end of the week.

Nice man, I got the white 920 as well. I'm probably one of a few people who actually prefers the gloss finish to the matte one. Love this phone, feels great in hand with some nice heft plus the camera is just right for me.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site

I ditched Facebook when I got requests to play games and my next door neighbour's second cousin wanted to be my friend.

Yeah those game requests are annoying, especially when they post it on their timeline. If you find a way to opt out of fb games please let me know ;)

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Yeah those game requests are annoying, especially when they post it on their timeline. If you find a way to opt out of fb games please let me know ;)

I never found out how to opt out of games, so I opted out of Facebook completely.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon