WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hmmm, picked up my One's extra controller and an extra play and charge kit. Wife won't let me mess with it. She made me put it in the trunk :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang it .... I hate it when people ( father ) hogs all the bandwidth >.> I fell that I want to be mean and limit him :devil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dial-up speed on dsl.PNGok this is ridicules ....... :eck: and I know its not my nic did a speed test and get regular speeds ....... still ridicules

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm, picked up my One's extra controller and an extra play and charge kit. Wife won't let me mess with it. She made me put it in the trunk :(

Damn, maybe when she's not around, open up the trunk and get the stuff. :p

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm, there has to be something wrong with the XBox One setup at my local MS store... I went by to look at the 1520 again and had a chance to mess with the One. It was set to 1080p but everything looked bad. Maybe the TV is too big for the distance I was at??? When I went home and fired up Forza on 360, it looked worse than the new version, but in some ways better... Hard to explain... Textures definetely better on One... maybe there were more jaggies in the 360 version, but they were less noticeable? IDK, will check out the PS4 this weekend at a friends house and then get to compare with the One next week, with my setup.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm, there has to be something wrong with the XBox One setup at my local MS store... I went by to look at the 1520 again and had a chance to mess with the One. It was set to 1080p but everything looked bad. Maybe the TV is too big for the distance I was at??? When I went home and fired up Forza on 360, it looked worse than the new version, but in some ways better... Hard to explain... Textures definetely better on One... maybe there were more jaggies in the 360 version, but they were less noticeable? IDK, will check out the PS4 this weekend at a friends house and then get to compare with the One next week, with my setup.
I hope the xbox one preforms like it should :D

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

strange that youtube is acting slow ..but if I got on other sites .... like say neowin or wpcentral or tmonews or whatever website it loads fine but not on YouTube o.o

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so is youtube experience downtime or are the messing with IE again because when I changed the user agent string to chrome then fire fox it works perfectly but on IE its unusable and im over here tripping out its my computer so I restarted and went on my mother laptop and tried it and its unusable on hers too ....... so when my computer loged back in i went back to YouTube and nope its still unusable but it works fine on chrome and Firefox .......... ..... hmmm what are you doing google :eck:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang it its doing it again......... hmmmm it was working good yesterday and the day before that but why now .....EBIL GOOGLE.... wtf ... ok fine you wana play like that google .....im blocking your ads now ......!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Random restarts on my phone the entire evening yesterday. I have to send it in. I'll just have to save my pictures first.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

h196F583D
BURN GOOGLE BURN :devil: MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH BURN ....MUAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA I do this to google ... phew phew phew and more phew phew phew

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes