WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

me neither o.o....... how does it taste like

It may be too sophisticated for you two. :p It's pizza made in an oven that uses wood fire to heat it instead of the conveyor belt methods of most cheap and fast pizza places. You pay a bit more but the taste is worth it.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

It may be too sophisticated for you two. :p It's pizza made in an oven that uses wood fire to heat it instead of the conveyor belt methods of most cheap and fast pizza places. You pay a bit more but the taste is worth it.

Sound like it taste good but maybe to posh for my awesomeness!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

iknow what it is :p but I have never had one before :sweaty:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

New England is like England, but much older!

...these guy traveling to America had really very little imagination when it comes to names.

Did the same in Canada and Australia too. A lot of is based on politics though and a desire to make it feel like home. New York was once New Amsterdam. Toronto used to be York as well.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Did the same in Canada and Australia too. A lot of is based on politics though and a desire to make it feel like home. New York was once New Amsterdam. Toronto used to be York as well.

Well, I have visited New York, and I have visited York, and I can say it's exactly the same: A lot of people speaking English! ;-)

I have never thought about the history of the names of colonies. I think that's the point, these cities were colonies, there was just no place for historically grown names.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So...the shrimp came out good. The homemade stout with the Gin came out good. The casserole is up in the air, as I think I made it too creamy and the cream base may not work out...

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site

So...the shrimp came out good. The homemade stout with the Gin came out good. The casserole is up in the air, as I think I made it too creamy and the cream base may not work out...

Oh, well if the majority of what you made is good, well then that's good. :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

so a friend of mine that wanted a surface and I told him about the deal in staples,best buy,and Walmart and he texted me saying that they all ran out today o.o he went to all of the stores and the ran out so he bought on on ebay for 160 +touch cover so over all looks like 199 or 260 is the sweet spot for any tablet :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon