WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 20K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Welcome to the off-topic that's completely off-topic as we have no topics.

Haven't played Scrable in ages. Never was good at spelling.

Our topics are about how much better tri-tip is better than cake and how much Nokia I better than Sony :evil:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

sometimes I think people don't know what they are talking about ...for example a guy in my class is saying that the future is bright and that people are more nicer to each other ........ not sure if he's ignorant or just bsing just to seem smart :eck:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

sometimes I think people don't know what they are talking about ...for example a guy in my class is saying that the future is bright and that people are more nicer to each other ........ not sure if he's ignorant or just bsing just to seem smart :eck:

Statistically people are generally nicer than they used to be in comparison to history. Society on the whole is better. That doesn't mean it cant be better or there won't always be jerks but as things progress it has gotten better. Now if we can get rid of the things that continue to plague our society, and I not even referring to crime here, the world could be a better place.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I used to know a girl from New York :p

I used to work with some Cali girls at work, including this sexy *** doctor wth a Hollywood level smile - we used to call her Halle, but cause she was THAT good looking. They all left though - and most of them thought they were better looking than they were (except for that doctor, as she was just THAT FLY)...

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I used to work with some Cali girls at work, including this sexy *** doctor wth a Hollywood level smile - we used to call her Halle, but cause she was THAT good looking. They all left though - and most of them thought they were better looking than they were (except for that doctor, as she was just THAT FLY)...

Pics or it didn't happen...:cool:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

dang sometimes I wish I could work with a girl like that :p

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Statistically people are generally nicer than they used to be in comparison to history. Society on the whole is better. That doesn't mean it cant be better or there won't always be jerks but as things progress it has gotten better. Now if we can get rid of the things that continue to plague our society, and I not even referring to crime here, the world could be a better place.

I get a lot of wierd looks from people because I say things are actually better among people then ever. All they see is the bottom line tickers and the headlines on 24-hour news services like CNN and such that highlights all the horror in the world. Bad news drives ratings. Don Henley recorded "Dirty Laundry" in 1982, and it is every bit as true a song today.

But I spend a lot of my time at the Salvation Army, and trust me- people generally rock. We put out that our food bank is low, and the community- which is very poor where I live- comes out in droves with food and donations. We ask for help at Christmas time, and volunteers from local schools, businesses and Churches just come by the dozens.

And that is just us in one small community. I think we are less racially divided then ever. I think we are less economically divided then ever. I think there is a lot of good rolling around here.

Obviously, this is just the US I am taking about, but I like where things are heading.

I am also unusally optimistic in life. So shoot me.

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Yeah.... I know her... she is at the Danville IL VA Hospital now, and I can't get her to leave me alone. She is sending me gifts, following me home, you know- just throwing herself at me.

Kinda sad actually. I don't want to hurt her. I say

"Come on, Halle... I said NO!!"

Sigh.... poor, love struck girl.....

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I get a lot of wierd looks from people because I say things are actually better among people then ever. All they see is the bottom line tickers and the headlines on 24-hour news services like CNN and such that highlights all the horror in the world. Bad news drives ratings. Don Henley recorded "Dirty Laundry" in 1982, and it is every bit as true a song today.

But I spend a lot of my time at the Salvation Army, and trust me- people generally rock. We put out that our food bank is low, and the community- which is very poor where I live- comes out in droves with food and donations. We ask for help at Christmas time, and volunteers from local schools, businesses and Churches just come by the dozens.

And that is just us in one small community. I think we are less racially divided then ever. I think we are less economically divided then ever. I think there is a lot of good rolling around here.

Obviously, this is just the US I am taking about, but I like where things are heading.

I am also unusally optimistic in life. So shoot me.

deep .....very deep

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Yeah.... I know her... she is at the Danville IL VA Hospital now, and I can't get her to leave me alone. She is sending me gifts, following me home, you know- just throwing herself at me.

Kinda sad actually. I don't want to hurt her. I say

"Come on, Halle... I said NO!!"

Sigh.... poor, love struck girl.....

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAA:grincry:

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I noticed something ..... in a gamers world ( pc's console,) females are very op ( over powering ) .... and I wonder why that is o.0

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

The_Cake_is_a_Lie.jpg
I knew cake was a lie!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos