WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

AND??? There's nothing special about four months from now unless technology is about to jump. We've reached a bit of plateau in regards to mobile development if you haven't noticed. A Surface phone will be a nice looking Nokia phone with the 'latest' hardware, in other words, what every other manufacturer has put out already.

YEAH ... finally someone says it ..:p I don't think we can advance phone hardware a lot now but in the future it will be bit for now ..... I see nothing interesting besides spec bumps

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Windows Phone doesn't need Android specs. We will get the latest stuff a few months after Android, when we ACTUALLY need it.

I don't like this post. The first part is a little personal and offensive. The second part is probably open for debate. Who decides what we when need?
looks like someone edited a post ;) ...what I miss o.o?

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Windows Phone doesn't need Android specs. We will get the latest stuff a few months after Android, when we ACTUALLY need it.

I don't like this post. The first part is a little personal and offensive. The second part is probably open for debate. Who decides what we when need?

NOOOOO DONT TURN THIS THREAD INTO A ARGUMENT!!! lol

see and that's what happens when im gone :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I didn't mean to be rude, I'm sorry. I did get a bit offended by his post, though.

For the second part, that is what has been happening. We may have got quad core a year after android, but did we really need it a year ago?
but after that ...what wil we have ..... I don't mean to sound a little old school but why do we android specs .... I can understand dual core and maybe quad core ...BUT not octa core and even 12 core. my fathers windows 8.1 machine still runs an intel dual core e2180 @ 2 ghz and it runs FINE and my mother lap top runs a intel Celeron single core @ 1.73ghz 2 gb of ram. so I don't see the need for all these specs on a cellphone... if any thing it show how inefficient android is and how efficient windows phone and iPhone are :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Only quoting you since I can't reply without quoting someone.

The talk here lately about the phones and all makes me feel like I'm still on CB lol. Exact things being said over there.

We need to get MS and BBRY working together. Lol

well they don't talk about phones because I always seem to be random enough to talk about other things ......... ( im kidding im not sure how they go to talk about phones o.o)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon