WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I hope you like them. I ended up getting a pair of Sennheiser CX300s to go with my 8X because as nice as the Purity ones I have are, I needed something within my budget that is more powerful. Now I will leave the purity in ears with my 920 and the Purity Cans go for phone calls at home and with my T100 tablet. I don't mind giving up an in line mic for good sound.

I see a lot of people on the train with Bose - mostly iPhone users - and while they're nice, I don't want to totally tune out the noise around me. I need to hear what's going on, especially on certain parts of my commute...

I think the noise canceling is perfect for at home, reducing the noise from the street and the computer itself. Looking forward to see the effect. I wouldn't want at my office place in the lab though. Bose was too expensive, I'm just not that audiophile (and I guess most people having 300 $ head-phones aren't either ;-) ).

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

The restaurant is called Tamba Nar and Grill. Actually, we watched the movie and had dinner in NYC, not NJ. I do have a few spots in the city I could suggest.

If you like Cuban food, there's a restaurant in Montclair NJ called Cuban Pete's. The food there in really, really good.

Cuban isn't very conducive to vegetarians. Thanks for the tip on the Indian place. I believe Jersey City should have a few good places as well.

My favorites outside USA were Dawat or "feast" in South Africa, Restauracja Bombay in Poland and one in Ireland. Here in LA, Little India in Artesia is quite good.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Just cycled the 42 kms from my brother's to my home. It was the first time since about 3 years I cycled more than 10 km, and it was amazing. My brother's bike seems to go on its own. Good thing the pretty steep and long hill (6 km up) was right at the beginning, the rest was a breeze.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I believe insurance is the best thing ever however depends on which company you go with. For me I went with my bank which is done through life style group that the company that sending me a new device.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Cuban isn't very conducive to vegetarians. Thanks for the tip on the Indian place. I believe Jersey City should have a few good places as well.

My favorites outside USA were Dawat or "feast" in South Africa, Restauracja Bombay in Poland and one in Ireland. Here in LA, Little India in Artesia is quite good.

Sorry, I didn't remember you were vegetarian. The GF is, and as a result, we have to go to places with good seafood and or vegetarian options. If you do eat seafood, I can suggest a spot in Newark that is good - the GF and I are headed there later.

Otherwise, I've got a fine Ethiopian restaurant that you may like with great vegetarian options. Took the GF and her mom (who is vegetarian too) to the Ethiopian restaurant and the GF's mom loved it.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

No seafood either:-( Eggs are on exception out of necessity. I love Ethiopian food. My favorite is in Tempe, AZ called Cafe Lalibela. Not too impressed with the joints in Little Ethiopia in LA though.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

No seafood either:-( Eggs are on exception out of necessity. I love Ethiopian food. My favorite is in Tempe, AZ called Cafe Lalibela. Not too impressed with the joints in Little Ethiopia in LA though.

I see - no seafood either. Well, if you're headed back to this side, I can ask my sister for some good vegetarian spots. Ethiopian is still really good. 😊

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy to report, that my legs don't hurt, at all. Cycling seems to be much more optimal for me. My plan is to run on Wednesdays (running is after all my real passion), and to cycle on weekends. I hope winter isn't suddenly coming now, running in snow is great, cycling in snow is suicide.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm happy to report, that my legs don't hurt, at all. Cycling seems to be much more optimal for me. My plan is to run on Wednesdays (running is after all my real passion), and to cycle on weekends. I hope winter isn't suddenly coming now, running in snow is great, cycling in snow is suicide.

I just do light exercise at least for 30 minutes every night it does help alot when being IT Technician walking everywhere and then walking it again and again and again....

My exercise I do it mostly for my lower body due to my left side being not so good and the right alright.

Then upper body is going well which im happy about.

I really what to see how much walking a do during my day I would think it alot!

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Cycling in rain is just as bad. My chin is proof!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon