WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Rescued a Lumia 822 with a bad charging port. Parts on order with Digi Key (this time I went out on a limb and ordered 5 ports even though I only have one bad phone to repair), hopefully I'll be able to fix it and keep a WPC member happy:)
good guy 99 !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Sometimes I really wish that HTC had taken that two toned approach with the 8X. Personally, I like the black and yellow look, with the black being the dominant color.

If it were up to me, it would be a black 8X with yellow in the following areas: speaker grill, SIM card tray, power, camera and volume buttons, along with a yellow accent around the camera lens (just how they did with the VZW Employee Edition 8X). Now I don't like how the yellow came for the volume controls on the yellow 8X, but if they just used the same shade in the other places that they used for the speaker grill, that phone would p-o-p...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

Here's hoping this year I will purchase my very first Windows Phone device and it will be a 925, or if a 4.7 - 5.0 Lumia (not the 929) with the same Lumia 925 design comes out, you know like the 1520 specs; am all over it. I have a BB 9650 and its time for me to get something more modern and I don't want any android or ios devices am a windows guy. Big Lumia 925 Fan :) and hopefully soon a new Windows Phone user :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I understand. :(

Well, I go and post over there. Maybe I will use my taptalk app and follow it over there that way. I am just not around my PC as much to post through the browser...but I will add a post from time to time to help the smart watch cause...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon