WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Hey stmav would you happen to know of any reason why I cannot upload my avatar, aside from my work possibly blocking it?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Hey stmav would you happen to know of any reason why I cannot upload my avatar, aside from my work possibly blocking it?

Not offhand. I'll check and see if we are having any problems. What browser are you using?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I use IE9 because of work but I downloaded Chrome as well and gave that a shot, neither worked.

I just checked mine with both IE11 and Firefox. Both times it gave me a pop up box to drag in a picture.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I just checked mine with both IE11 and Firefox. Both times it gave me a pop up box to drag in a picture.

The dragging an dropping doesn't work, it just opens the image in the browser. I just did a check with Chrome Inspect Item and there appears to be some errors with the Upload Button, at least on my end.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When I was younger I often wished I was some kind of magical cloud without any connection to anything, just floating through the universe, observing, not being bound to space or time.

Right now this would be great.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

When I was younger I often wished I was some kind of magical cloud without any connection to anything, just floating through the universe, observing, not being bound to space or time.

We have strange ideas when we're kids and then wish they were true when we're older. :p

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

The dragging an dropping doesn't work, it just opens the image in the browser. I just did a check with Chrome Inspect Item and there appears to be some errors with the Upload Button, at least on my end.

It just did the same thing for me in both IE11 and Firefox. Let me send this up the ladder.

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

You wished you were a tardis?

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

I just left a post in the bug reporting at MN. Will keep an eye out to see what they find or if any other board is having this problem.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Since my friend had an Indian gf she showed him some India rap and he's showing me those songs and I have to say .....they aren't bad ...im starting to think every country has a mind of what good rap and hip hop except America -.- where bieber is awesome :|

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3