WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Actually, I'm thinking next week, I'll start bringing in my own coffee and my French press.

Like this plan. All you have to do is complain that someone has no idea to make coffee at your place, make a face everytime you take a sip, and everyone will leave your caffeine excellence alone.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Like this plan. All you have to do is complain that someone has no idea to make coffee at your place, make a face everytime you take a sip, and everyone will leave your caffeine excellence alone.

We have two major chains in the area. Starbucks and Costa (similar to each other). I'm not a fan of either personally I just go there cause it's easy and realtively cheap (subsidized) but I'm just finding the quality is seriously going down.

I have to reorder some coffee from Australia but I need to get through some other coffee first. Though I don't see that being an issue. :p

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I can't go for lunch with the others today. My bacteria decided to grow into the middle of lunch time.

Well then, lunch in front of the computer screen it is.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I can't go for lunch with the others today. My bacteria decided to grow into the middle of lunch time.

Well then, lunch in front of the computer screen it is.

Treat yourself go out, have a sagauge and bacon sandwich!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Treat yourself go out, have a sagauge and bacon sandwich!

I would take my bacteria with me, but they need to be at 37 ?C and constantly shaken. I could of course swallow them and jump around, but then it would be hard to extract them again. Also they need to be in antibiotics or else they lose their plasmid. As tempting as it is, I don't think I'm willing to do that right now.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

That's my lunch everyday....

Some of my colleagues usually go for lunch together and I join them. I think it's quite nice. But sometimes the experiment doesn't allow it, and the experiment is the always the most important thing: First rule of the lab club, don't speak about... no wait, I got something wrong there.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I would take my bacteria with me, but they need to be at 37 ?C and constantly shaken. I could of course swallow them and jump around, but then it would be hard to extract them again. Also they need to be in antibiotics or else they lose their plasmid. As tempting as it is, I don't think I'm willing to do that right now.

That's my lunch everyday....

Very sad days indeed...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Find what you love and let it kill you....Let it drain from you your all....Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness….Let it kill you, and let it devour your remains...For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it’s much better to be killed by a lover..!!

That is truly a depressing sounding song. :p

It's also very much a young person type thing. I'm so glad to be past that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers