WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I bought the red 920 that Michael A was selling in the Marketplace. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...261119-nokia-lumia-920-t-red.html#post2322233

Yes, the 900 will be retired.

Yes. I also bought the charging pillow. http://forums.windowscentral.com/ma...s-charging-pillow-fatboy-red.html#post2322240

I ordered the Case Mate Tough Case and some screen protectors from the WPCentral Store.

Still a great phone. Got my boy one, and he loves it. He is driving me crazy, though, as he has dead space between his tiles. He has it set up wrong, darn it. Killing me!! :grincry:

That is great, Laura. I still haven't crossed off the 920. At some point, I am going to have to upgrade to something. Watching all the fun goodies come to WP8 while I sit on my L900 is slowing causing me physical pain.

Best part is you will still have an upgrade to play with when the WP 8.1 phones start rolling out. This is a great plan you have. Between that and the new Avatar, you are on a roll....

snowmutt

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site

Yes, I do have AT&T, and I have no plans to switch carriers, since AT&T coverage here is excellent, and AT&T always seems to get the best new devices.

I have quite AT&T about 20 times in the last few years. At least in my mind. Then they cut me a deal, get more phones, and generally make me stick around. Throw in their network strong nationwide and that I love their commercials with the kids, and every time I quite them, they pull me back in!!

Also, I am grandfathered onto cheaper plans then what most other carriers offer. As I am a cheapskate, that has a lot to do with it.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

I have quite AT&T about 20 times in the last few years. At least in my mind. Then they cut me a deal, get more phones, and generally make me stick around. Throw in their network strong nationwide and that I love their commercials with the kids, and every time I quite them, they pull me back in!!

Also, I am grandfathered onto cheaper plans then what most other carriers offer. As I am a cheapskate, that has a lot to do with it.
I'm also on an old grandfathered plan.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Still a great phone. Got my boy one, and he loves it. He is driving me crazy, though, as he has dead space between his tiles. He has it set up wrong, darn it. Killing me!! :grincry:

That is great, Laura. I still haven't crossed off the 920. At some point, I am going to have to upgrade to something. Watching all the fun goodies come to WP8 while I sit on my L900 is slowing causing me physical pain.

Best part is you will still have an upgrade to play with when the WP 8.1 phones start rolling out. This is a great plan you have. Between that and the new Avatar, you are on a roll....

I know I'll have the Black update first thing when I set up the new device.

The apps that are WP8-only will definitely appeal to me, especially a lot of the camera apps. I remember the new apps that were WP8-only were originally just games, so I didn't care; but now there are a lot more apps that are WP8-only (and not just games); so having a WP8 device will suit me a lot better.

I won't be in any hurry to use my upgrade either.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

If Nintendo went third party...

Developers everywhere would curse at those who wished such a thing, for Nintendo is the Mary Sue of gaming.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Damn it GTA San Andreas, the download keeps failing at 35%, i guess I'm downloading Six Guns and 2020: My Country on my Surface 2.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning!

I plan to be very unproductive today. Unfortunately I still have some stuff to do.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I feel as though there is a "soap opera" like backstory to the last 4 pages or so I have missed.

Maybe it is better that way....

I find myself skimming more than reading the thread these days whenever it gets like that...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So I'm down to red and black as the color choices for my dad. So I'm polling again...which color should I choose?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes