WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 30K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

you just have to accept whatever they say :p

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

yeah .... I want to leave but im too nice for that so I just sit there and listen ...I just hear blah blah blah blah blah blahblah and OHHH blah blah blah and more blah

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

yeah .... I want to leave but im too nice for that so I just sit there and listen ...I just hear blah blah blah blah blah blahblah and OHHH blah blah blah and more blah

and my friend just messaged me that I'm bugging her by exiting the group in whatsapp :/

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

On the mad dash to the airport...my flight leaves in an hour and I'm not at the airport yet...I'm cutting it really close...

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So i saw a bear standing right in front of me and then I realized it was just my reflection on the mirror

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

:straight: wtf .... I always wondered that how the angry ones seem to get girls left and right but the quiet ones who are nice ( not saying everyone just some) don't get those chances ....he reminds me of a person in the stalker shows I watch on the ID channel

some girls think all the guys are the same it isn't like that, boys can be nice too you just need to look for them :)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

science :cool:
xOdRJ.gif

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So MS buys Nokia, let the conspiracy theorist rejoice! :p

I find it amusing some of the wording on WPC articles, "The tech world is reeling at the news..." Really? Is anybody really surprised that MS bought Nokia? There were a lot of people saying at the front end when Nokia went straight to WP that this was where it was heading. I guess short memories.

I just hope this won't be like the Google acquisition of Motorola.

Anyway, I'll leave it there cause I really don't care much. Fix the WP OS so it satisfies as many people as possible and keep the products top quality and you'll have happy customers. Fail at any of those and WP will sink.

am from the Future, Google Sold Motorola to Lenovo :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't know why I should be a part of the conversation when nobody is talking to me.....i feel like the statue of liberty in between them

eh ..... here or in whats app o.o? because I don't think they would like if I talk here more :winktongue:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion