WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It will be interesting to see what you're going to write...

so when I woke up I was getting ready for school and I put my phone to charge on the charging pad and took my iPod and I was looking though the posts and liking them but I almost missed the bus so I took off and forgot my phone. So I thought oh no problem I have my iPod .....untill I realized it was dead >_< so I thought I have my surface but I forgot it at home too -.- so I had nothing on me . So I thought well I can use the computer when I get yo class. When I got to class the teacher didn't let us use the computers :-O. Then I got out of class and all the computers were taken up. So did get to use one until I got home only to find out att( ISP) had the internet down -.- . So the whole day was without internet or phone.that is why I couldn't post anything

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WPC 50K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

so when I woke up I was getting ready for school and I put my phone to charge on the charging pad and took my iPod and I was looking though the posts and liking them but I almost missed the bus so I took off and forgot my phone. So I thought oh no problem I have my iPod .....untill I realized it was dead >_< so I thought I have my surface but I forgot it at home too -.- so I had nothing on me . So I thought well I can use the computer when I get yo class. When I got to class the teacher didn't let us use the computers :-O. Then I got out of class and all the computers were taken up. So did get to use one until I got home only to find out att( ISP) had the internet down -.- . So the whole day was without internet or phone.that is why I couldn't post anything

This is what life was 20 years ago without internet and smartphones:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo